Rankings fluctuations can be panic-inducing, but they happen to everyone. In this Whiteboard Friday video below, Rand discusses why ranking fluctuations occur, the importance of keeping your cool during those darker moments, and how to identify when you should actually be concerned.
Ranking Fluctuations: What to Expect + How to React
How to Engage Prospects on LinkedIn: A 5-Step Plan for Better Leads
Wondering how to effectively engage your LinkedIn prospects? Interested in tips for nurturing prospects on LinkedIn? LinkedIn offers unique opportunities to move people from leads to customers.
#1: Start With a LinkedIn Summary That Conveys Your Value
#2: Leverage the LinkedIn Feed to Deliver Content That Establishes Your Expertise
#3: Customize LinkedIn Conversation Starters for Initial Outreach
In this article, you’ll discover a five-step plan for turning cold LinkedIn prospects into warm leads.
Google officially stops using DMOZ for source of search results snippets
Google has announced it will no longer use the Open Directory Project (DMOZ) title and descriptions as one of their sources of the search results snippets.
On March 17, DMOZ officially shut down, and since the web directory is no longer being actively maintained, Google decided to stop using the DMOZ titles and descriptions in the Google search results.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- 9 Content Types Search Engines Love
- Top 10 WordPress SEO Mistakes That Beginners Make
- How to Create a Winning Content Marketing Playbook
- YouTube SEO: How to find the best traffic-generating keywords
- The Crazy Egg Guide to Reddit Content Marketing
Social Media Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 5 Ways to Boost Social Engagement Today
- How Marketers Can Tap Pinterest’s New Visual Discovery Tools
- The One Instagram Hashtag Strategy That Works for Anyone
- 21 Social Media Management Tips for Winning Social Media Managers
- The Simple Facebook Posting Strategy That Helped us 3x Our Reach and Engagement
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Google ad-blocking news, LinkedIn’s Matched Audiences & more
- SearchCap: Google ends ODP description, EU fines Google & local best practices
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.