Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week.
Launching a New Website: Your SEO Checklist
Hovering your finger over the big red “launch” button for your new website? Hold off for just a second (or 660 of them, rather). There may be SEO considerations you haven’t accounted for yet, from a keyword-to-URL content map to sweeping for crawl errors to setting up proper tracking.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday below, he covers five big boxes you need to check off before finally setting that site live.
How to Amplify Your Pinterest Marketing
Want more Pinterest exposure? Looking for ideas to create engaging Pinterest boards? A successful Pinterest marketing strategy relies on the right mix of individual pins and boards to attract viewers and drive engagement.
#1: Reach Wider Audiences via Dedicated Influencer Boards
#2: Sustain Pinning Frequency With UGC Boards
#3: Soft-sell Your Products via Demo Boards
In this article, you’ll discover how three brands are using unique Pinterest boards to amplify their visual marketing.
10 New Social Media Updates You Need To Know
What’s the latest in the social media world? Here are 10 social media updates you may have missed in March from Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
New photo editing tools are now available in LinkedIn’s mobile app. After you upload your photo, you can zoom in on your face and crop it to your liking. Then you can choose to manually adjust the color settings or apply one of LinkedIn’s six new photo filters.
Pinterest recently began rolling out a new feature to their existing advertising options, Search Ads. It goes without saying that Google has had a multitude of success with search advertising, and now the social platform for Pinners is joining the group as well.
Read full article here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- 1,000 ways to redirect
- The Wonderful World of SEO Meta Tags [Refreshed for 2017]
- Google: Use As Many H1 Tags As You Want
- Less, But Better: 4 Practical Ways to Create Enough Engaging Content
- Your flexible SEO strategy: Creation, execution and measurement in an ever-changing environment
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- How to Supercharge Your Instagram Sales Funnel (Because We Built a Multimillion-Dollar Business Doing It)
- The Comprehensive Guide to Social Media Ad Marketing
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Social Media People-Powered
- How to Increase Social Media Follows from Your WordPress Site
- The Simple Secret to Faster Growth on Instagram
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- SearchCap: Google style ideas, Merchant Center accounts & mobile optimization
- Marketing Day: Local search podcast, affiliate marketing & Sprinklr news
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.