Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
This week, Whiteboard Friday is hosted by the amazing Tara Reed who’ll walk us through how to use social media broadly and Twitter in particular not only to earn engagement and a following, but to drive visitors directly to our websites and to the content that converts. Let’s dive in!
Twitter Deep Dive: How to Use Social Media to 10x Your Website Traffic
44 Experts on 2017 SEO Trends You Need to Know
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. It’s time to talk SEO trends for 2017. Ask 44 SEO experts what the big trends will be in 2017, and well, you get 44 different answers! So what SEO trends do you need to know in 2017 if you want to generate more traffic and leads while staying ahead of your competition?
Grab a coffee and check out what 44 of the top SEO experts say will be the biggest trends in organic search in 2017 – and beyond.
7-Step Checklist to Refresh Your LinkedIn Profile
Wondering if your LinkedIn profile is up to date? When was the last time you reviewed your LinkedIn information? Reviewing your LinkedIn presence on a regular basis ensures that you add new accomplishments and get rid of irrelevant information.
#1: Refresh Branding
#2: Audit Your Rich Media
#3: Review Your Experience
In this article, you’ll discover seven easy ways to get your LinkedIn presence ready for the new year.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Local SEO in 2017 and beyond: managed strategy vs. automation
- 11 Top-Notch Proofreading Tools for Content Marketers
- 9 Reasons Not To Use Rankings As Your Google SEO KPI
- 14 Advanced SEO Tactics That Your Competition Doesn’t Know About
- 7 Must-Know Google Ranking Factors in 2017
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- 29 Advanced Social Media Tips You Probably Aren’t Using (According to the Experts)
- How to Guarantee Your Social Media ROI is Zero
- 3 Ways to Republish Instagram Content on Facebook
- Social Media: Is Your Content All Rhetoric?
- 2017 Affiliate Marketing Trends and Predictions from 10 Top Experts
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Machine learning, Facebook’s latest metrics error & more
- SearchCap: Google review guidelines, photo insights & PPC campaigns
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.