Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
Should you focus on perfecting your H1s and H2s, or should structured data demand all your on-page attention? While Google hasn’t completely pulled the rug out from under us, don’t let the lack of drastic change in page markup fool you.
In Rand`s Whiteboard Friday video below, he outlines where to focus your efforts when it comes to on-page SEO and offers some tools to help with the process.
Which Page Markup + Tags Still Matter for SEO?
How to Find Social Media Micro-influencers for Your Small Business
Want to promote your small business on a budget? Have you considered partnering with less famous influencers? Highly targeted micro-influencers can help your small business gain visibility, engage an audience, and promote your products.
#1: Find Micro-influencers Among Your Fans
#2: Research Hashtags to Find Influential Users
#3: Do a Google Search for Local Bloggers
In this article, you’ll discover how to find and connect with micro-influencers who can promote your small business.
Moving Toward SSL
WordPress announced recently that it is moving towards SSL in 2017. The most important part of this is that in 2017, WordPress will start introducing features which will not work unless websites have HTTPS available.
read the full article here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- 12 Small SEO Fixes for 12 Days of Christmas
- 7 Useful SEO Tips to Improve Organic Performance
- How to Create Consistently Valuable Content for Your Blog
- 15 Tools To Manage Your Editorial Content Calendar
- 10 SEO Quick Wins to Drive Rapid Rankings Improvement
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- How to Increase Content Discovery on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Five Steps to Integrating Your Blog, Social Media, and Email Marketing
- How Does Snapchat Make Money?
- For Most Small Businesses, Social Is Top Marketing Tactic
- Facebook’s Algorithm Has Unprecedented Power. Here’s How We Need to Respond
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- SearchCap: Google Santa Tracker, duplicate content & Bing Ads
- Marketing Day: Super Bowl LI brands, Progress CMO interview & Facebook advertisers
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.