Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
If you’re not using your paid media in more creative ways than simply targeting customers at the buying stage, you’ve got a world of opportunity awaiting you.
In Samantha’s Whiteboard Friday video below, she divulges 10 strategies for using your paid media to get your customers talking about you more and recommending you often.
Using Paid Media to Drive Loyalty & Advocacy
How to Infiltrate LinkedIn Groups for Maximum Marketing ROI
LinkedIn is a social media platform that receives a fair amount of attention but is still overshadowed by other networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
That’s a shame. Why? Because in the B2B space especially, LinkedIn has been proven to be effective for professional networking and for marketing in general. With 400+ million registered users as of August 2016 and two new members joining every second, LinkedIn has a huge potential.
Neil of QuickSprout.com reveals some way’s to kill it on LinkedIn and generate valuable, ongoing leads for your business? He shows how it is possible to generate an amazing ROI by following a fairly simple formula.
Is it really possible. It is and the key is to infiltrate LinkedIn Groups. Here’s how.
11 Helpful Social Media Tools for Marketers
Looking for better social media marketing tools? There are excellent third-party apps that can help you build your brand and audience through social channels.
1. Analyze Social Media Traffic With Leadfeeder
2. Build a Custom Dashboard With Cyfe
3. Analyze Your Competitors With Mondovo
4. Shoot Short Films With Cinamatic
5. Combine Photos, Videos, and Music With PhotoVideoCollage
In this article, you’ll discover 11 helpful social media tools for marketers.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- The Battle for Traffic: Organic SEO vs. Social Media Marketing
- 19 Confirmed Google Ranking Factors
- Feed Your Hungry Content Channels With a Powerful COPE-ing Strategy
- 4 Ways to Elevate Your Marketing with Great Content
- What Is the Difference Between Dark Social and Dark Posts?
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- Get Ready to Add Links and Mentions to Your Instagram Stories
- 5 Instagram Tools to Help You Get More Blog Visitors
- 15 Incredible Facebook Ad Tools We Love
- 4 Tips to Start Your Black Friday Social Media Strategy
- How to Find Influencers on Twitter
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Facebook shutters Atlas, an interview with Intel’s head of creative & more
- SearchCap: AdWords price and promotion extensions & a Google Doodle
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.