How to Use Your Competition’s “Top Pages” Data to Bolster Your SEO Efforts
How are you gleaning your competitive insights? We’ve got a ton of resources and tools at our disposal, and one of the best ways to learn what’s working for your rivals and how you can build your own success on top of those insights is via the top pages report.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday vidoe below, he goes over how each data source can provide unique value and which questions you should be asking to get more out of that data.
Small Business Guide to Facebook Advertising
Facebook ads are great for business. Used by over one billion people every month, it provides the tools to target your audience by precise demographics. But if your business doesn’t have a large marketing department, where do you start?
The new infographic below, courtesy of headwaycapital.com provides small business owners an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan to set up and run your Facebook ad campaign. It provides a straightforward introduction to some of the website’s more specific requirements, and some handy advice on how to tweak for your particular business.
click on image for a view of the infographic
4 Tips for Successful Social Media Contests
Do you run social media contests for your business? Looking for ways to make your contests deliver more than entries? A strong social media contest can generate real value for your business.
#1: Appeal to Prospective Customers, Not Just Entrants
#2: Offer an Incentive for Social Sharing
In this article, you’ll discover four tips for executing a successful social media contest.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Content marketing strategy Guide
- Content Creation Ideas to Use When You’re Feeling Uninspired
- How to use Mastodon, the Twitter alternative that’s becoming super popular
- Google: Use Disavow File When Threatened With Negative SEO
- 18 SEO Tactics That Take Only 30 Minutes Each
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- 4 Reasons to Answer Every Complaint on Social Media
- The 5 Best Tools for Twitter Chats
- How Retailers Can Use Social Media for Better Customer Support
- 10 Outstanding Social Media Campaigns You Need to See
- 20 Facebook Post Ideas Your Small Business Fans Will “Like”
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Facebook Instant Articles, Twitter chatbots & Taco Bell’s CMO
- SearchCap: Google fact checks, Ask.com privacy bug & SEO winning
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
image credit: fuzzyduck.com