On a different forefront, I finally got an invite for GentleMint, supposedly a Pinterest version, that is geared for the “male” audience. For now, I have to admit that it is pretty quite in there. Been doing some “experiments” and as soon as I find out more, I’ll let you know.
As usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- Guest Blogging Strategies – Whiteboard Friday seomoz.org
- 8 Online revenue model options for Internet businesses smartinsights.com
- Blogging Business Plans 101 problogger.net
Pinterest for Business
- A Four Step Marketing Plan Guaranteed to Grow Your Blog famousbloggers.net
- 50 Google Analytics Resources – 2011 Edition kissmetrics.com
- Link Building Resources – A Curated List | Point Blank SEO pointblankseo.com
- Marketers Who Share Content Drive Traffic, Gain Customers mashable.com
Social Web/Other Stuff
- How To Tweet The Same Information Without Looking Spammy basicblogtips.com
- Facebook Timeline for Brands: What Does This Mean for Marketerssocialmediatoday.com
- How To Find Out Which WordPress Plugins Are Making Your Site Slow just-ask-kim.com
If you have some videos in your website, you should know that “normal” sitemaps do not include several information about videos you are using. Using video sitemaps is recommended to give Google more information about your videos. If you have not it yet, I suggest you do. BTW, use this plugin to make your life easier – Video XML Sitemaps.