Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
We tend to put a lot of effort into writing great content these days. But what’s the point of all that hard work if hardly anybody actually reads it through to the end? In the video below, Dan Petrovic illustrates a new approach to writing for the web to increase reader engagement, and offers some tools and tips to help along the way.
How to Write for the Web—a New Approach for Increased Engagement
What Makes an Infographic Popular?
In partnership with BuzzSumo, SiegeMedia.com analyzed the 1000 most shared infographic in past year to find out what they had in common and what advertisers can use to make their multimedia assets more shareable. The results are quite interesting, including…
- The most popular infographics include 396 words and are 3683 by 804 pixels wide.
- The most popular color for infographics is blue, and the most common colors across the business, health, and entertainment industries are blue, green, and red.
To find out more, check out the infographic below. And in case you are wondering, this innfographic is exactly 396 words and 3683 by 804 pixels wide. Nice!
click on image for a larger view
5 Ways to Create Infographics for Instagram
Want more engagement on Instagram? Have you considered posting infographics? Introducing infographics into your Instagram marketing campaigns will attract more viewers and set you apart from other companies. But how do you do that exactly?
In this article from SocialMediaexaminer.com you’ll find five ways to create infographics for Instagram.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Google Warns Webmasters Again: Do Not Use Sneaky, Mobile-Based Redirects
- The Marketer’s Guide to Developing a Strong Corporate and Brand Identity
- 9 Tools Every App Marketer NEEDS To Be Using
- How to Make People Stay and Read Your Blog Posts
- 3 UX Principles That Will Make You a Better Content Marketer
- 5 Ways To Spread Content, Whatever It Is
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the New Facebook Search
- Facebook’s Instant Articles Could Mean Less Traffic For Websites
- The Advanced Guide to Twitter Advertising
- 21 Item Google Analytics Checklist When Changing Your Domain
More from around the web …
- Inbound Marketing And Social Media – Resources, insights, news and trends to help small businesses grow
- Marketing Day: Instagram Ad Updates, A Digital Marketing Quiz & LinkedIn Earnings Report
- SearchCap: Bing Shopping Campaigns Updates, SEO For Local Businesses & Google’s Halloween Doodle
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend!