What’s been the marketing story of 2014? Content marketing, SEO, or Social Media? Probably content marketing, as it certainly was one of the hottest topic throughout the year. At the very early stages of 2015, we most likely are wondering if it (content marketing) is still one of the topics that will dominate 2015. In my opinion I think it still is. There are plenty of people providing their predictions and Wheelhouse Advisors are one of those people that kindly created a nice infographic with what they think will happen in 2015?
What do you think? Do you agree?
The Ten Marketing Predictions for 2015
- Better SEO Scientists, Boost Facebook Ad Visibility, Content Quality and SEO, #Speedlink 28:2015
- Real-Time Penguin SEO Changes, Improving SM Search Rank, The Psychology of SEO, Speedlink 41:2016
- Can You SEO Your Blog?
- Turn Clients Into SEO Allies, Social Media Image Guide, Guide To Google Analytics, Speedlink 39:2018
- Speedlink V32/2011, Bing SEO, Google Plus, Blogging, WordPress And DMOZ
- 10 Free Chrome Extensions that will help you as an SEO
- Cutt´s Floating Head, SEO Future, Social Traffic Referrals, Speedlink 18:2014
- How To Create Interactive Videos and Increase Conversions with Clickberry