Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. This week, one of the most talked about topic was the official launch of Windows 8. Like anything else, before you do any kind of upgrade, check first to see if your device has the necessary ingredients. for compatibility and more. Also, if you are upgrading from XP or Vista, you may want to check out the Section 5 of Microsoft’s FAQs, as you will have to re-install all your apps in case you do the upgrade. Something to consider before you jump in the wagon. Have you upgraded yet? How do you like the news OS?
On a different note, if you are one of those that’s looking for an AdSense alternative, there is a new (well a bit new), kid on the block. If you have not heard about it yet, Yahoo/Bing Ad network has launched their very own contextual ad network for publishers, which essentially is very similar to that of AdSense. You may find more info about the network and apply here in case you are interested.
Finally, SEOmoz whiteboard Friday share some tips on ways to make your community *happy dance* their way into becoming lifelong fans. Watch the video and learn how to delight and surprise your community – one cupcake at a time!
As usual, in no particular order:
Content Marketing/Small Business Bites
- 8 Reasons Even YOU Can Be a Kick-Butt Business Blogger
- How to Set Up Twitter Advertising to Build Awareness for Your Business
- 12 Content Research Tools You Should Be Using
- Top 5 Blogging Strategies That Kill Your Blog Fast
- 10 Dead Simple Tips to Take Advantage of Google+ for SEO
- Why Content Marketing is the New SEO
- The Many Shades of Google’s Link Disavow Tool
- Does Google Think Your Website Is Spam?
Social Web/Other Roundups and Cool Stuff
- How Much Does Klout Score Matter?
- 6 Free Mobile Apps to Enhance Your Social Media Marketing
- 16 Newest and Best Twitter Hacks for Your WordPress Website
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend.