Even if you know — deep down in your heart of hearts — how important SEO is, it’s hard to prioritize when you have less than 3 hours a month to devote to it. But there’s still a way to include the bare minimum, even if you run on a tight schedule.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he covers a minimum viable SEO strategy to give those with limited time a plan going forward.
Minimum Viable SEO: If You Only Have a Few Minutes Each Week… Do This!
6 Useful Social Media Tools for Marketers
Need some new social media marketing tools? Looking to save some time? New tools have recently emerged to meet the evolving needs of busy social media marketers.
#1: Create User-generated Content Feeds With Waaffle
#2: Curate and Bookmark Content from Influential Sources With Refind
#3: Add Text Overlay to Social Media Video With Rocketium
In this article, you’ll discover six tools that will improve your social media marketing workflow.
Increase Your Instagram Sales With These 10 Tips
With over 500 million active monthly users, Instagram is a gold mine of potential customers. In less than seven years, it’s become one of the world’s most used apps.
The biggest reason to use Instagram for business, is due to Instagram’s engagement rate. It beats not only the other social media channels but also nearly every other traffic source, period!
With that said, it is discussed in this post, how to increase your sales from Instagram with 10 rock-star tips that help you cut through the clutter.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- A/B testing solution Google Optimize is out of beta and free for everyone
- 7 Content Marketing Tasks You Must Get Right Before Your Competitors Do
- 6 SEO Friendly Tips to Improve Site Speed on WordPress Blogs
- Increasing SEO Traffic by Updating and “Thickening” Your Old Blog Posts
- 7 Tips for Telling Content Unicorns from Content Donkeys
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- Twitter drops usernames from replies, giving full 140 characters to respond
- How to Respond to Negative Feedback on Twitter
- What Is B2B Social Media Marketing?
- Now people can download your app directly from Pinterest
- 5 Secrets of Creating Shareable Content
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: April Fools pranks, Snapchat story search & Reddit ads
- SearchCap: CRO tips, local search proximity & paid search analytics
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.