We all know how effective link building efforts can be, but it can be an intimidating, frustrating process — and sometimes even a chore.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday, he builds out a framework you can start using today to streamline and simplify the link building process for you, your teammates, and yes, even your interns.
How to Prioritize Your Link Building Efforts & Opportunities
12 Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2017 From the Pros
Are you wondering how marketing on top social media platforms will change this year? Social media is constantly evolving to reflect the needs and preferences of customers and marketers alike.
#1: Humanization Becomes Key to Success on Twitter
#2: Snapchat Acquires GoPro to Enhance Live Video
#3: Pinterest Pushes Video Pins Into Prominence
#4: Twitter Remains Relevant
To find out how marketing on Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat will transform in the coming year, SocialMediaExaminer.com has reached out to expert social media professionals to get their thoughts.
How to write PPC text ads in 2017’s sophisticated environment
Though the fundamentals of ad copywriting and testing remain in play, text ads have evolved to the point where you must consider many different components. Between devices, formatting, ad extensions and audience types, writing effective ad copy is more reliant on multiple factors than ever before.
There are now so many ways to customize your search ads that optimization can seem complex. In this article, columnist Matt Umbro discusses which components are likely to make the biggest impact on your CTR and conversion rates.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Broken link building made easy
- SEO Do’s and Don’ts for Relaunching Your Site
- SEO Copywriting and Writing For Sales
- 7 Key Resolutions Every Marketer Should Live By in 2017
- 7 Ways to Accelerate Your Content Review and Approval
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- Facebook Rolls Out Major Video Updates: This Week in Social Media
- 5 Reasons Why Top Social Media Influencers Are Leaving Snapchat In Favor Of Instagram
- How to Make a Killing With Pinterest Shopping Features
- The Truth About How Often to Post in Social Media
- A Reference Guide to Marketing On All Social Channels [Infographic]
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: YouTube ad announcement, Barnes & Noble College CMO interview & more
- SearchCap: Google mobile-friendly bug, emojis are back & Google app update
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.