Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
What have you been doing with branded searches? If the answer is “not much,” it may be time to shift your focus a bit.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he explores the huge benefits of turning some of your unbranded searches into branded and offers some key tactical advice.
How to Influence Branded Searches and Search Volumes to Earn Big Rewards
11 Tools That Will Save You Time with Content Marketing
Quality content marketing takes a lot of time and effort—there’s just no way around it. There are, of course, some marketers who accomplish more than others and in less time. There are many ways to become faster at it, and one of those ways is to use the best content marketing tools around.
There are a ton of tools out there—some good, some bad. Some save you time, but some may actually cost you time. To save you time and effort looking for those content marketing tools, Neil of QuickSprout.com has put together a list of 11 tools that he has already tried at the very least or use on a regular basis.
Rather than having to test out a ton of tools, take a look at Neil`s recommended set of content marketing tools, which I hope will save you time.
5 New Facebook Live Video Features for Marketers
Are you interested in live video? Want to learn more about Facebook Live? Facebook Live has expanded its features, providing you with new Facebook marketing opportunities.
In this article from SocialMediaExaminer.com, you’ll discover what Facebook marketers need to know about the newest Facebook Live video features.
Here’s an excerpt of the features:
#1: Post Live Video to Your Profile, Pages, Groups, and Event Pages
#2: Go Live
#3: Get Additional Live Video Insights as a Page Owner
#4: Engage With Live Video Using Comments and Reactions
#5: Discover Live Video in New Ways
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- How Long Does Link Building Take to Influence Rankings?
- 8 Powerful Tools to Amplify Traffic and Boost Sales
- How to Earn Links #SEOcafe
- 5 Ways to Make Your Content Mobile-Friendly for Increased Traffic and Engagement
- Improve internal linking for SEO: Calculate Internal PageRank
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- How to Choose the Best Social Media Site for Your Business
- What Brands Like Adobe & The San Diego Zoo Can Teach us About Instagram Marketing
- Solving the 10 Most Common Social Media Marketing Challenges
- The Ultimate Guide to WhatsApp Marketing
- Is Facebook Exploring Ways for Verified Users to Make Money?
More from around the web …
- SearchCap: An AdWords UI wishlist, Earth Day Google doodles & an IAB report
- Marketing Day: MasterCard CMO interview, Alphabet’s earnings report & more
- Inbound Marketing And Social Media – Resources, insights, news and trends to help small businesses grow
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.