Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Christmas is fast approaching and giveaways, promotions and all that stuff is starting to emerge. SEMrush, a professional marketing tool for SEOs, has been kind enough to offer two PRO accounts for one full year, for 2 lucky readers of iblogzone. The SEMrush giveaway is still running, in case you missed it. In any event, here is another PROMO you might be interested in. SEMrush has provided me with a special x’mas code, that gives you a full one month free PRO access to their tool. Use this CODE if you want to take advantage of this offer (ends Dec. 25). If you ever wanted to see what this tool can do for you, now would be a good time. If after the promotion period you don’t wish to continue, just cancel it and you’ll be fine. BTW, stay tuned this week, because there is another giveaway you don’t want to miss.
On a different front, Google ZeitGeist 2012, is finally available for you to explore. Zeitgeist, in case you are wondering, is Google’s “year in review” report about what the world searched for in 2012. This data, used properly, may shed some light to giving you ideas about a lot of things for your marketing objectives in 2013. Either way, aren’t you just curious?
Finally, and one noteworthy news, is about FaceBook making it easier to get page likes for SMBs. It’s objective is primarily to help small businesses (SMBs) with fewer than 10,000 fans, to incraese their fan base. So, why use Fiverr now, when you can use FB “legally”, lol. Anyway, what do you think about this move? Do you even see what benefit will this actually bring to SMBs?
As usual, in no particular order:
- Top 1 SEO Tips for 2013
- Driving Sales with SEO: Optimizing for Bottom-of-Funnel Keywords
- Bing Social Search: 4 Keys to Higher Organic Click-Through Rates
- Has Google Pinged You as a Spammer?
Content Marketing/Small Business Bites
- Introduction to DFP Small business
- Content Marketing Best Practices: 3 Steps for Google+ Success
- How to Quit Publishing Bad Content
- How to Select an Awesome Domain Name For Your Blog
Social Web/Other Roundups and Cool Stuff
- The New Google+ Communities – A Guide for Participants and Moderators
- 10 .htaccess File Snippets You Should Have Handy
- 12 Tips When Using Facebook Promoted Posts
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & Kitten Hugs
What are the advantages of 301 redirects over rel=”canonical”?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend.