Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week and looking forward to Halloween, at least for those of you who celebrate. Much has been happening all over the place and guess who is not stopping any moment soon? From acquisitions, to nearly everyday launch of new features on G+, Google has been busy. New AdSense reports, new features on G+ such as the “view ripples”, and much more.
Another novelty that they came up with this week is the Google Authorship verification, now being possible, only by using your email address. This makes everything much easier, although there is a catch. If you choose this path, just bear in mind that you have to set your email address public, meaning that everyone will be able to see it. I do see some possible advantage of using this form, like being visible even commenting on other blogs. If you are interested to find out more, read this post. BTW, what do you think of this move?
Anyway, and as usual, in no particular order.
- The Ugly Truth Google Panda Exposed About Your Business
- Anthologize: How to Build an Awesome eBook with Existing Blog Posts
- Can Someone Tell What Your Website/Blog Is About In 3 Seconds?
- I May Lose Readers For This One!
- TrackBack Spam: Blacklist Blogs Using Blogging Trackback Spammers
- Google Analytics will no longer report keywords visitors used to find your site
- PPC Copywriting Tips You Can Use in Your SEO Copy
- 17 Twitter Marketing Tips From the Pros
- 5 Steps Beyond Competitive Link Analysis
- 30 Websites that Pay You to Contribute an Article, Instantly
- Six Reasons Why I Won’t Be Blogging on Your Site
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Google Goes Deep with Flow Analytics
- Is the Ignore Option on Google+ an Obstacle for Marketers?
- The Viral Marketing Cheat Sheet
- 5 Keys To Making Google Plus Work For You
- Should You Let an Intern Manage Your Social Media Marketing?
Social is Key to SEO in 2011
And I would speculate that it will even more in 2012. What do you think?
That’s it! Enjoy and have great week ahead.