Hi everyone. Wow, this week was really packed with a lot of new stuff in the sphere. Google has acquired PostRank (last week), immediately after launching the +1 button (what does that tell you?), Apple announced iCloud (competitor to Microsoft’s Free SkyDrive?), SEOMoz releasing their bi-annual and most important SEO ranking factors for 2011, and yours truly being featured as Blogger of the week by non other than famous e-junkie (shameless promotion, lol).
Also, there is a confirmed buzz that Google might be preparing another Panda strike very, very soon. Keeping an eye on that one, and don’t forget to spend 57 seconds of your time to listen what Matt Cutts has to say about how much content should be on a home page (video below).
Anyway, and as usual, in no particular order:
- New Edition of the Ranking Factors for 2011 is Now Live! (Must Read)
- Want To Transform Your Boring Blog? Try The ‘James Bond’ Method
- CommentLuv 2.9 – Guide for Blog Owners & Commenters
- Pros and Cons of Co-Authoring a Blog
- Interview with Julie Joyce – The Link Specialist
- Google, Postrank and Social Engagement
- Google +1 Button: 31 Things You Should Know
- Google Acquires PostRank, An Analytics Service For The Social Web
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Marketing
- What You Can Learn about Gaming from Klout +K
- 5 Top-Notch Survey Tools For Powerful Marketing Research
- 7 Ways to Make Testimonials Work Harder for You
- 8 Words That Should Never Appear in Your Twitter Bio
- 20 Great Youtube Features And Tricks You Need To Know
- Interview with Tom and Joe Hobbs (15 yr old Twins, making it big)
- The Truth about How and When you Should Market your Business on Facebook to Increase Sales
How much content should be on a homepage?
That’s it! Have fun, enjoy and a great week ahead.