Hello world! This week once again was packed with awesome articles and it so seems that the spotlight was geared towards the recent changes made by Google, and their effects on your search engine optimization campaigns. In addition, I am happy to inform that we now have over 10 entries in our Traffic Generation blogging contest and I have to say that so far they are all good and worth reading. I’m sure there are some methods that you are not familiar with, so head over there if you want to see the list.
Finally, if you are a “Video Blogger”, you should really check out the video below as it provides some real good info about how to optimize your video for SEO. Actually it is mini-course and free .
As usual, in no particular order:
Marketing/MMO/Home Based Business
- How to Build a List: Rich Man, Poor Man List Building
- Interview With Shoemoney At Affiliate Summit East
- Advanced Tactics in Saying No
- Organic Search Optimization Strategy for 2011
- SEO 101 | The Beginner’s Ultimate Guide for On-page SEO
- MythBusters. The Google Pagerank update edition
- Top 10 Social Media Conferences in the US
- How to Add Social Sharing Buttons in WordPress Single Post Templates
- How I hacked your Facebook account
- Facebook Pages Upgrades: What Brands Need to Know
- Finding The Best Social Media Apps to Boost Your Brand
- PressTags – Discover Trending Topics From WordPress Posts
- CommentLuv Secrets Leaked
- If You Don’t Have A Plan, You Already Failed At Blogging
- Integrating Email AutoResponder Services to BlogSkin for Thesis Theme
Video SEO – How to Optimize Your YouTube Video
There you go! Enjoy and a great week ahead.