Yet another week has gone by and its time for my weekly round up. This week was particularly special, as it marks the official launch of WordPress Junkies (WPJ), a project of which I am proud to be a part of. As of today, the feedback we received is more than expected and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those that have supported us.
Anyway, in as usual, in no particular order:
Making Money Onlne/Blogging
- The Evergreen SEO, Acquire Offer And Analyze Linking
- How to Keep Your Blog Hacker Proof?
- 7 Ways I Make Money Online
- The Walmart Guide to Increasing the Average Time Spent on Site
- Yahoo! Research analyzes Twittersphere: Is anyone out there really listening?
- Google Adds Own ‘Like’ Button in Foray Into Social Search
- 8 Reasons For Brand Failure on Social Media (Twitter)
- Sneaky Social Media Tricks of the Pros
- Your Twitter Avatar: An Extreme Makeover in 5 Easy Steps
- How A Simple Connection Can Lead To A Promising Collaboration
- Using the Google Traffic Estimator to Find the Best Keywords
- The Money is in the Content. The List is Useless!
- Duplicate Content Phantom: Don’t Be Duped, Be Informed
- BPP 015: How To Get Search Engine Traffic With Minimal Effort
- 7 Free Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- You think your keywords are ranking well, but are they really?
- Installing the Facebook Fan Box Cache Plugin in WordPress
- 3 ways to maintain password security while working with a web developer
When I change domains, how long should I leave the redirects in place?
That’s it for this week. Enjoy and have a great week ahead.