As promised, here is the Traffic Generation Blogging Contest information page. This information is available on all of the organizers websites, and where appropriate, all links are pointing directly to the specific pages, to avoid duplication.
Introduction To The Traffic Generation Blogging Contest
Basically, this contest is about writing unique and good quality articles on how to drive/generate traffic to a website. You then submit your articles, and once live, your main objective is to promote it as much as possible, on social media and major bookmarking websites. Maybe you can even use the traffic generation method you are suggesting to promote your article :). The next step will be to interact with your commenters, and the more you engage with them, the better.
Our judges will decide the winners, which will attribute points based on the quality of your articles, number of quality comments your post received, how many times it was tweeted, and so on. It is therefore crucial that you promote your article to get maximum benefits.
The Organizers Of this Contest Are:
ComLuv.com, IBlogZone.com, MyBlogGuest.com, and FamousBloggers.net
The purpose of this page is to get you familiar with the most important guidelines, rules, sponsor links, article ideas and other helpful information, so check back as often as possible, to be updated.
Please, make sure to visit all pages and links above to get a full picture about our contest! (links to pages above will be updated accordingly)
We would like to give a special thanks to our sponsors for such a great response. We have already raised more than $3,600 in prizes ($3,000 in cash), and up to this moment, the $100 sponsorship spots are almost all taken. If you would like to receive information about available sponsorship levels contact us now. Sponsorship will close at 15th of March.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors!
GoDaddy coupons and promo codes
SMS Coin – SMS Payments And Solutions
Blog Interact – Social Media Network
Waatp.com real time people search
– Longest.com ~ GoDaddy Coupon
– WordPressThemes.com ~ Premium Themes for WordPress
– BlogDash.com ~ The Blogger Outreach Dashboard
– CuteRank.net ~ Keyword Ranking Tool
– SMS Coin ~ On-line Payment (s)
– BlogInteract.com ~ Join Our Blog Engagement Community
– Waatp.com ~ Free people search!
– JoeLane.com ~ Kennewick Homes
– WPHostingDiscount.com ~ Webhosting Discount Coupons
– Ileane ~ Blogging Tips, Video Tutorials and Social Media Optimization
– TheMonogrammedMartini.com ~ Personalized Gifts
– Kikolani.com ~ Increase your chance of winning blogging contests with Blog Post Promotion!
– DanLew.com ~ Dan Lew, the Internet Marketer!
– AIDYsPoetry.net ~ AIDY’s poetry and writing Blog poetry and writing!
– VerticalMeasures.com ~ Vertical Measures, Internet Marketing Service!
– MonsterAuto.ca ~ Monster Cars!
– CreditCardsCanada.ca ~ Monster Shoppers Optimum MasterCard!
– SEO-Writer.com ~ Blog writer for hire!
– FreeiPhones4me.com ~ Get a free iPhone!
– SporkMarketing.com ~ Spork Marketing!
– Invesp.com ~ Conversion Rate Optimization!
– NursingUniforms.net ~ Medical and Nursing Scrub Tops!
– CN.Go-Globe.com ~ Guangzhou Website Development!
– BestTravelWebsites.com ~ Travel Directory!
– ArrangeYourVacation.com ~ Vacation Rentals!
– 1001WallClocks.com ~ Wall clocks shop!
– BaltimoreDUILawyers.org ~ Baltimore dui lawyer directory and informational site!
– School-Fundraisers.com ~ School Fundraisers!
– AndroidGeekTips.com ~ Best Android Deals!
– Adrenalin.com.au ~ Gifts for men!
Here are the important dates to remember, for our 2011 Traffic Generation blogging contest.
- Article submission is now open
- Publishing starts on the 1st of March
- Article Submission ends on the 31 of March
- Promotion Ends at 15 of April
- Announcement of winners at 30 April
- Prizes delivered two weeks after pronouncing winners
You don’t have to wait, start now! Create your Account at ComLuv and start writing your post. If you already have an account, just log in and submit your article. That’s it.
We will be creating a special blog post that gives you plenty of article ideas. Some of these ideas will be suggested by us, and some by our readers. If there is something specific you want to know about the topic, please let us know, so we can include that under the “suggested” ideas for writing articles.
The Traffic Generation contest is a joint organized contest. the articles will be published randomly on one of our blogs, ComLuv.com, FamousBloggers.net and here at iBlogZone.com. Publishing will be by order of entry and based on submission time. We will notify you once your post is published by email or through Twitter so you can start promoting it.
Very important – Please note that we need to centralize our submission process to avoid complications. This is the reason why you must be a member of the ComLuv.com community to be able to participate in the contest.
Andy has created a nice WordPress plugin to manage article submissions on ComLuv.com, once you login to your account you will find a new menu in your dashboard, that will clearly indicate “contest”. This is where you can submit your articles, and we’ll take it from there and start working. We will contact you and let you know where your article will be published, and what exactly you need to do to complete the process.
Our Traffic Generation eBook
Here’s another great reason to participate. There is a big chance for everyone involved in this contest to take part of our coming website Traffic Generation Tips e-Book. We will produce this book based on the best content submitted in the contest, which will be mainly from the winners entries. It’s going to be a great promotion for everyone who are involved in the contest whether you are a participant or a sponsor, so make sure to be part of our contest and don’t miss this big event.
The website Traffic Generation Tips e-Book will be released on the contest organizers’ blogs, and it will be available for download for Free!
How many winners and prizes?
We usually don’t decide upfront because we don’t have the complete information about the total sponsorships we receive. Sponsors are contacting us everyday and we are getting a lot of great feedback. Since the object of this contest is to try and make everyone happy, we are planning to have no less than 20 winners, and most likely the first prize will be $1000 cash.
In the previous contest, our community has seen how hard it is to organize and get things done to manage these type of blogging events. The feedback in general was that the organizers should at least be rewarded with a small percentage to contribute towards the hours spent on preparation, support and management of this type of contest. This was not done the last time as we were already late. This time however, we decided to take a 30% management fee, of which we are proud to inform that 10% of that amount will be donated to a charity of your choice. Yes, we will put it to vote, and decide where the money should go.
There you have it. You may now feel that this is the type of contest that everybody wins. It is a competition of course, but we all should help each other out and show true team spirit.
We are here to guide you, so do not hesitate to contact any of us, should you need any additional information. If you feel that there is something we missed out, please let us know.