Have you been wondering about how to improve your email marketing campaigns going forward? It’s hardly surprising. The modern email marketer has to work a lot harder to avoid al the security systems in place.
You’ll have to contend with the mailbox itself and its spam filters. That is if you can get past the email scanning software first, and then convince the person receiving the email that your email is not the one their security training expert warned them about. It pays to be more than a little paranoid online, for improved safety, so you have to ensure that your email sends up no red flags.
To that end, we’ve got something special for you. The infographic below covers a vast amount of email marketing. You’ll learn a lot more than you might realize thanks to the IG. It covers:
· Statistics about the industry in general.
· Tools and tricks that you can use to improve your CTR.
· What effect a well-created campaign has on the bottom line.
· How clients react.
· The ROI of email marketing
· How email and mobile marketing need to tie in
· You’ll see examples of where email marketing has worked well
· How it stacks up against social media marketing
· And a whole lot more besides.
But, don’t take my word for it, scroll down for the most comprehensive email marketing resource.