Earlier this week Moz.com launched their brand-new link building tool, and were happy to say that Link Explorer addresses and improves upon a lot of the big problems that have plagued their legacy link tool, Open Site Explorer.
In today’s Whiteboard Friday video below, Rand transparently lists out many of the biggest complaints we’ve heard about SEO over the years and explains the vast improvements Link Explorer provides, from DA scores updated daily to historic link data to a huge index of almost five trillion URLs.
Moz’s Link Data Used to Suck… But Not Anymore! The New Link Explorer is Here
How to Retarget People Who Click on Curated Content
Do you share curated content on social media? Wondering how to retarget people who click on the third-party content you share?
In this article, you’ll discover two ways to retarget people who click links to content you share, whether that content is yours or someone else’s.
Look Ma, no keywords! Phrase-free AdWords campaigns are here
Some brick-and-mortar advertisers logged into accounts in late February to find new campaigns named “Local Search Ads Experiment Campaign” populated in AdWords.
Google has confirmed that these campaigns are currently running for select advertisers only and promote verified business locations in local search results in both Google Search and maps without using keywords.
Instead of keywords, Google uses Google My Business (GMB) information such as location address and location category to trigger relevant results. Advertisers cannot request to take part in the experiment at this time.
While these campaigns are still in very early days, here’s how advertisers should think about this recent development.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- How We Got a 32% Organic Traffic Boost from 4 On-Page SEO Changes
- Thin Content: How to Diagnose and Fix the Issue
- How to Monitor Competitor Website Changes for SEO
- Everything You Need To Know About Voice Search For A Powerful SEO Strategy
- 5 Tips for optimizing your Google My Business listing
Social Media Marketing; Technology & Small Business Resources
- How to get started with video marketing
- 5 Things Brands Can Do To Win Back Customer Trust
- 9 Hashtag Marketing Tactics That Actually Work
- Personalized Marketing on Social Media: The Ultimate Guide
- 7 Hard Truths About Social Media Marketing
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.