What do the age of your site, your headline H1/H2 preference, bounce rate, and shared hosting all have in common? You might’ve gotten a hint from the title: not a single one of them directly affects your Google rankings.
In Rand’s video below, he lists out ten factors commonly thought to influence your rankings that Google simply doesn’t care about.
10 Things that DO NOT (Directly) Affect Your Google Rankings
How to Optimize Your eCommerce Site For The Search Engines
Did you know? Nearly 8 out of 10 Americans are now shopping online. About 79% of U.S. consumers find what they want and order them via the Internet. With these staggering statistics on how modern technology has now affected shoppers’ behavior, it’s not surprising to see that more and more people want to launch an online business.
You might be someone who wants to start selling on the Internet. Or perhaps, you already have a store but are looking for ways to increase its visibility and popularity. One of the most effective ways to do that? Optimize your online store for the search engines.
In this article, SemRush.com explores the different methods on how you can up your rankings for search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
3 Tools That Increase Your Instagram Bio Links
Want to get more out of your Instagram bio link? Do you wish you could share multiple links via Instagram?
#1: Promote 5 Links for a Single Instagram Account
#2: Manage Multiple Links for Client Instagram Accounts
In this article, you’ll discover three tools that let you serve links to people who click on your Instagram bio.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- SEO 101: Which URL versions to add to Google Search Console
- How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts – The Complete Checklist
- Competitive Link Analysis: How to Audit Your Competitors’ Link Presence
- 5 easy-to-miss SEO mistakes blogs make
- Display advertising: 3 ways to improve your campaign targeting
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 5 Strategies That Will Really Grow Your Instagram Audience
- The Small(er) Screen: How Smart Businesses Attract Customers on YouTube
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy with 5 Easy Steps
- Post Less, Boost Top Posts, and More: 14 Ways to Increase Your Facebook Page Engagement
- Four ways marketers can increase conversions from social video
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Social media ad fatigue, programmatic TV & holiday email subject lines
- SearchCap: Improving link equity distribution, recent Google My Business updates & more
- Download Free Audio Books
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
image credit: hermish.com