Have you thought about what your pop-ups might be doing to your SEO? There are plenty of considerations, from their timing and how they affect your engagement rates, all the way to Google’s official guidelines on the matter.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he goes over all the reasons why you ought to carefully consider how your overlays and modals work and whether the gains are worth the sacrifice.
Pop-Ups, Overlays, Modals, Interstitials, and How They Interact with SEO
5 Tools to Measure Instagram Hashtag Performance
Do you use hashtags in your Instagram posts? Wondering which hashtags resonate best with your target audience? Choosing the right tool to analyze Instagram hashtag performance makes it easier to achieve your goals.
#1: Command Analytics & Stats for Instagram
#2: Sprout Social
#3: Simply Measured
In this article, you’ll discover five tools to evaluate the performance of your Instagram hashtags.
5 must-dos for SEO beginners
If you’re new to SEO, or if it isn’t your primary focus, you might be neglecting tactics that will really move the needle. SearchEngineLand.com outlines 5 things you should be doing and shares tools to help you accomplish these tasks.
#Page change monitoring
#Competitor SEO research
With that said, here are some of the significant — but sometimes forgotten — levers you can pull to enhance your SEO efficiency.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- The Proven Method for Driving 8x More Conversions from Long-Form Blog Articles
- The State of Links: Yesterday’s Ranking Factor?
- Product Content: Your Secret Sauce for Winning SEO & SEM Strategies
- Removed a URL from a Disavow File? Here’s How Long it Will Take to See Results
- What are the beginner mistakes when content marketing?
Social Media Marketing & Small Business Resources
- Someone reposted your Page’s Facebook video? You can now take some of their ad $
- Finding Your Voice: How To Create Quality Social Content for Your Startup
- 15 Audiences You Should Be Targeting with B2B Facebook Ads
- An Introduction to Split Testing on Facebook
- Your No-Nonsense Guide to Getting Started with Social Media Ads
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Facebook rights manager, pixel upgrades & earnings reports
- SearchCap: Google job search, metrics on search update & cheese doodle
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.