Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
From your top-level nav to your seal-the-deal content, there are endless considerations when it comes to crafting your ecommerce page.
Using one of his personal favorite examples, Rand takes you step by detailed step through the process of creating a truly superb ecommerce page in his Whiteboard Friday video below.
How to Craft the Best Damn E-commerce Page on the Web
4 Ways to Use Instagram Stories for Business
Want to incorporate Instagram Stories into your marketing? Wondering how other businesses are using Stories? Instagram Stories let you engage your customers and prospects with a more complete message than a single image can provide.
#1: Deliver Special Offers
#2: Show Off Your Creative Process
#3: Share a Raw, Informal Glimpse Into Your Business
#4: Sign On for a Takeover
In this article, you’ll discover four ways to use Instagram Stories for business.
It’s scary how many ways SEO can go wrong
We’ve all had those moments of absolute terror where we just want to crawl into the fetal position, cry and pretend the problem doesn’t exist. Unfortunately, as SEOs, we can’t stay this way for long. Instead, we have to suck it up and quickly resolve whatever went terribly wrong.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Site speed for SEO: Why it’s about more than just loading times
- 3 Tools to Get More Email Sign-Ups from Your WordPress Site
- Insanely Effective Content Marketing with Limited Resources, Budget & Time
- How to Improve Blog Writing Through the Art of ‘Stealing’ [Infographic]
- 7 Easy Steps to Perfectly Optimise Your Images
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- 12 Tips for Making a More Engaging Video for Facebook Live
- 6 Social Media Myths That Need to Die a Horrible Death
- You Really Can’t Afford to Commit These Seven Social Media Sins Anymore
- 10 Point Checklist: Is Your E-Commerce Business Ready for Cyber Monday?
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Holiday shopping trends, Reddit ads & Google’s earnings report
- SearchCap: AdWords Partners bug, AMP upsets publishers & SEO power
- [BLOGGER PROFILE] Francisco Perez (aka DiTesco) of iBlogZone.com – featured on FiveFigureMonths.com
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.