Hi everyone! Hope you had a great and productive week. Recently, Matt Cutts released yet another video to debunk another #SEO issue that has been lingering along for quite a while now. After the clarification about the “disavow tool“, now comes the limit of links a page can have. As you may have heard before, there was some sort of 100K limit (approximately 100 links) on each page. It was argued before that over that threshold, the links you had on a page would not even be indexed by Google or considered spammy.
Cutts says that with the “evolution” of their bots, they are now able to handle way over that and warns that the more links you have, the more your PageRank gets diluted. Also, be reasonable when you create links on your site as they may take action on the webspam side if considered appropriate. Where you still concerned about this 100 link limit?
How many links on a page should we have? Is there a limit?
And as you may be imagining, this week, some of the most trending hashtags on Twitter are #BlackFriday, #SmallBusinessSaturday and soon enough #CyberMonday. While BlackFriday was yesterday, there are still many deals out there that will go all the way up to Monday.
Did you get any good deals yet? If you are looking for some hot deals, try this Internet Marketer & Blogger’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales Guide 2013 from Kim, and you may just find some real cool deals.
And speaking of “SmallBusinessSaturday”, you may want to browse through this article about Why Small Business Saturday Really Matters, it may shed some light for you if you are not familiar with it (yet).
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO
- How Google Plus Profiles & Pages Gain Search Authority
- Why You Shouldn’t Write Guest Posts for SEO
- If a Picture Says 1000 Words, Then Video Is… Priceless
- Copyright Infringement – What Should You Do if Your Blog Post is Stolen?
Social/Small Business Bites
- Black Friday – A Cautionary Tale From An Online Retailer
- 20 Instagram Apps to Enhance Your Photos and Videos
- 11 Ways I Diversified Traffic Sources for My Blogs to Become Less Reliant Upon Google [With a Surprising Twist]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Twitter Chats in Your Content Plan
WordPress/More cool stuff!
- 10 Best WordPress Social Content Locker Plugins
- Marketing Day: November 29, 2013
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
3 thoughts on “Link Limits, BlackFriday, SmallBusinessSaturday, Speedlink 48:2013”
Thank you for providing valuable content. Understanding how many links in a page is very crucial for SEO. Thank you for the tips will be using this immediately.
Thanks for providing better guidance on link limits.
Hey DiTesco, very useful content dude……. Many times we get confused for providing links. This gave a good idea about link building.
Comments are closed.