Recently Google announced that they have made various efforts to contribute to the earthquake relief response in Haiti. According to Google, many AdSense publishers have repeatedly voiced out about wanting to help, and as a result, AdSense publishers are now able to extend their help through their respective accounts.
Currently, Google is accepting donations from AdSense publishers with an unpaid account balance through January 31, 2010. If you have an unpaid amount as of that date, you can donate all or a portion of your earnings to help relief efforts in Haiti. Please note that your donation request will not be processed if any of the following apply:
- You request to donate more than your unpaid balance through January 31, 2010
- You are subject to tax-withholding
- Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or other violations of the AdSense Terms and Conditions
Any of the following messages appear in your account:
- Please submit your tax information
- Please enter your PIN
- Please verify your phone number
Take this opportunity to donate and help the reconstruction efforts that is ongoing right now in Haiti. Every bit counts….