Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week! Wow, I can´t believe that it is almost the end of the year. So much so that we are starting to see things like, New Years Resolution, Predictions for 2015, etc.. Bing, has got the ball rolling on the top searches for 2014. While it may still be a bit early, Bing went went ahead and published their Top Searches and Trends of 2014. From the hottest apps to the most popular movies, you can see all other categories in Bing´s Top Searches of 2014.
Panda 4.1 Google Leaked Dos and Don’ts
Josh Bachynski takes you inside Panda 4.1 with a tour of some of the top dos and don’ts for your website. And it’s about so much more than the standard “good content” refrain. Watch the video to learn more.
Link-Assistant´s SEO Powersuite Giveaway
OK, this is a bit of a shameless promotion. However, I want to make sure that you don´t miss the opportunity to win a full SEO Powersuite PRO account. SEO Powersuite is one of the best and popular tools used by SEOs. The SEO package has gone through a lot of changes, including its user interface. Interested in winning a SEO Powersuite PRO account? Head over here for more details at the end of the post. Good Luck!
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- The Complete Google Leaked PANDA Do & Don’t LIST – 2011 to Present
- Long Tail CTR Study: The Forgotten Traffic Beyond Top 10 Rankings
- What SEO Tools Do You Use? #FridayFinds
- 3 Reasons Why Guest Blogging Still Matters
- The Greatest Misconception in Content Marketing
Social/Small Business Bites
- “Dark Social” Is Still Nearly 70 Percent Of Sharing Activity
- 10 Social Media Trends for 2015
- Top 5 Ways to Use Social Media for Your Ecommerce Website
- Pinterest Marketing: How I Became One of the Top Pinners for “Baby Shower”
More from around the web …
- SearchCap: AdWords VP To Host Livestream, 2015 SEO Predictions & Google’s Santa Tracker Card
- Marketing Day: Pin Google+ Posts To Top Of Pages & Profiles, Walmart Dominates YouTube & 6 Steps To Optimize Content
- Weekly Marketing Skinny – December 6, 2014
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend!