Hi everyone! I am sure that it is not news to you that Steve Jobs has resigned as CEO of Apple. The man is a myth and has surely earned a place in history. Google on the other hand, continues on pushing the use of its +1, announcing changes that make +1 even more useful or nearly a must (see below). From authorship markup to the new +snippets integrated into the +1 button with inline annotations, this is something you should really pay attention too, as I am convinced that this will play a very important role for SEO in the near future. Have you verified your authorship markup and installed your new +1 button yet?
As usual, in no particular order:
- Blog Titles: How to Write Winners Even if You Suck at It
- 10 WordPress plugins to enhance your blog’s typography
- Top 10 Free Online Tools To Check For Content Theft: Anti-Plagiarism
- 5 Popular WordPress Plugins You Need to Ditch Now!
- Improve Your SEO By Verifying Your Website with Google Authorship
- Author Markup, Google Plus And Niche Domination In Simple Terms For Bloggers
- Going Viral – The Hottest But Most Challenging Form of Advertising
- 10 Things Google Wished You Knew
- 6 Keyword Research Mistakes You Might be Making
- Bing Gives a List of 18 SEO Fundamentals
- Use your competition to guide your search engine marketing
Social Web/Other Stuff
- My Triberr Strategy Change and the Benefits of Manual Approach
- Web Stats: Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Joint Brings Group Chat To Twitter
- Making the most of improvements to the +1 button
- Automating Your Social Media Marketing With HootSuite
What role does being in DMOZ play in rankings?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead. On a side note, for those of you that are on the East Coast of the US, be safe.