Home > SpeedLink Weekly > SpeedLink Weekly V1/2011

SpeedLink Weekly V1/2011

by DiTesco on January 22, 2011

speedlink 1-2011

Hi everyone and welcome to the first SpeedLink of this year. Hope you all had a fun and productive week. As announced, SpeedLink is a weekly roundup of must read articles that I stumbled upon in the sphere. Getting featured here is easy, just write a “killer” article and promote it like crazy :). And so you know, SpeedLink is now focused only to articles that are relevant to SEO, Internet Marketing, Blogging, Making Money, and anything else related. Enjoy!

And, in no particular order…

SEO

Social Media

Blogging

Marketing

Home Based Business (MMO)

Related

Until next week for yet another SpeedLink Weekly.

ditesco-sig

7 Flares Google+ 0 Twitter 7 Facebook 0 StumbleUpon 0 7 Flares ×

1 Patricia@lavenderuses January 22, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Hi DiTesco

Thanks for the weekly roundup. You have definitely been busy with getting these posts up and ready for us to go and visit. Thanks so much DiTesco.

BTW When you next visit you will be in for a surprise. Have a new look and my first guest poster :-)

Patricia Perth Australia

2 DiTesco January 22, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Hi Patricia. Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I’ve just visited your awesome newly designed site and I have to admit that you and your designer did a hell of a good job. Love the colors and the way it blends with your niche… Really great. Keep it up

3 Patricia@lavenderuses January 22, 2011 at 4:08 pm

A dear blogging friend offered to do it for me. She knew I had trouble with all things techie and offered to do what needed doing. Then she offered to give the blog a new look. I just said what I liked and that is what she came up with :-) I am writing some feature articles on her site as English is her second language.

I really love writing and art so it is a joy doing the posts for her site. She is a true geek and SEO specialist so I am so blessed that we connected up; just from commenting on a mutual friend’s site. Unbeknown to me she had been visiting my blog and reading my posts and then got the courage to comment.

What a wonderful community of bloggers out there. And thanks for the kind words about my blog.

Patricia Perth Australia

Michele Welch

January 22, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Yeah, The Synergy made the cut! Cool bean. ;-)

You know I really like your speed link. Just some link dropping of cool stuff … quick and easy. Unlike mine … 3 hours later I’M wrapping it up!

Busy weekend ahead, but I will definitely check out your ‘must read’ and your ‘shameless self-promotion’ (if I haven’t done so already ;-) ).

All the best!

5 DiTesco January 22, 2011 at 3:36 pm

LOL, Michele, you got that one about my shameless “self” promotion :) I deliberately took out the self, but you managed to squeeze it in there, haha.. sharp eye.

As for your Wrap, yeah, I am still wondering how much time you put it there, I mean it might take several hours to get it done, but you’ve forgot the time you spent you visiting, commenting and all that… I really am impressed and your challenge seems to be paying off, right?

Michele Welch

January 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Just read Kiesha’s post… a very well deserved promotion! And yes, the challenge is paying off. ;-)

7 Lye Kuek Hin January 22, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Hi DiTesco,

I have read some of those but miss some too. Quite a number of post on different categories, good to read some of the different posts.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Lye

Ben Lang

January 23, 2011 at 12:45 am

Hey Ditesco,

Thanks for sharing such awesome content. Going to check out every single one of these posts :)

9 DiTesco January 25, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Hi Ben. How are you doing? Good to see you here. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see more from you here in the future :)

10 Jason January 23, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Your first SpeedLink was a great one DiTesco. I see a lot of articles here that I am planning on reading today. Thanks for sharing all these great posts with us and I look forward to seeing more SpeedLink posts.

11 Alex@Jocuri January 23, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Just came back from google’s post about spam. I hope they will get to perfect the art of finding spammy website and those that copy content and rank higher then the source.

You really were busy finding all this posts. I’ll try to read them all, although there are so many I don’t think I will manage to do it.

Great share!

12 DiTesco January 25, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Hi Alex. I’m with you on Google. As for reading them all, well if you the time that will be great, otherwise, pick what interest you more and stay with that. There is “flavor” for everyone’s taste (I hope, haha) Thanks for stopping by.

Rick LaPoint @ Internet Marketing

January 23, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Hi DiTesco,

Great list you have here.

And thank you for including my Sticky Post post :-)

There are a few things that look interesting, so I need to go check them out :-)

Thanks again!

Rick

14 DiTesco January 25, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Hi Rick. Good stuff is god stuff and your post deserves to “stick”, all over the web if possible, lol.

Dan Keller

January 23, 2011 at 11:50 pm

Thanks for including my (or..I should say El Edward’s) Twitter post in your round up. I am going to spend some time reading some of the links. I just finished reading the Google article. I have not noticed an increase of spam from Google but it is nice to know they are on top of it none the less. Thanks for putting this round up together. I used to do this as well and I know it takes a lot of time, so much appreciated.

16 DiTesco January 25, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Welcome Dan. I found the post via your blog so I guess, that’s that :) As for Google taking the boosting the effort to fight SPAM, yeah, kudos I guess.

17 Sire January 24, 2011 at 3:41 am

I know there are a lot of weekly roundups around but that’s a good thing because the net is such a big place one person couldn’t possibly do it all on their own. Another positive is that you get different perspectives depending on who is doing the roundup.

You’ve got quite a few links here so I reckon you’ve been keeping yourself busy. I usually only have time for one link to check per roundup, and that’s just what I’m going to do once I hit submit.

18 DiTesco January 25, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Hi Sire. One is good as I am pretty much sure that you may have seen some of them already. The idea is to pick something that is of interest to you :) as for the prepartion, yeah, it took a little bit of time, but way less than the previous Echo’s where I had to write summaries, images and all that.

19 Sire January 25, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Which is another good reason why people should use eye catching titles, so that when others see them in roundups or even in commentluv links, they just have to click on them to find out what they’re all about. ;)