With the ubiquity of blogs, one of the questions we hear the most is how to come up with the right topics for new posts.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he explores six different paths to great blog topic ideas, and tells you what you need to keep in mind before you start.
Blog Post Ideas: Maximize Your Reach with the Right Topics
7 Social Media Metrics Marketers Should Track
Do you want to track the effectiveness of your social media marketing? Wondering which social media tactics are paying off? By defining and tracking a few key data points, you can determine whether your marketing is on target.
#1: Assess Discoverability via Mentions and Inbound Links
#2: Evaluate Engagement From Audience Interaction
#3: Measure the Impact of Influencer Marketing
In this article, you’ll discover seven social media metrics to help you gauge your marketing’s effectiveness.
17 Killer Link Building Ideas You Need to Try This Year
Every business and brand, regardless of size, wants to dominate its industry online. That means owning as much real estate as possible at the top of the search results.
While search engine optimization (SEO) tactics and strategies are constantly evolving, one vital element of SEO has remained unchanged since a little search engine named Google launched in 1998.
Links matter. A lot.
The content of your pages, and the links pointing at that content, are the two most important signals Google looks at when deciding on the positions pages occupy in the organic search results.
Read full article here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- 5 Tips to Rebuild Your Content Strategy from Scratch
- Aggregate Review Schema – Recovering From a Spammy Structured Markup Penalty
- 40 Unbelievable SEO Statistics You Need to Know
- 5 Tactics to Appear in the Search Results That Don’t Require a Lot of Work
- Google: Try To Use Anchor Text & Image Alt Text
Social Media Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 3 Must-Use Tools to Curate Your Twitter Testimonials
- How to Craft the Perfect Post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- The 8 Social Media Growth Statistics Every Marketer Should Know
- Want to Create a Trail-Blazing Social Media Campaign? Here Are 13 Tips From Brands like Airbnb, Coca-Cola, and Starbucks
- Is Snapchat Really Right For Your Small Business?
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Facebook offers publishers guidance, Dwyer Group CMO interview & more
- SearchCap: Google app rankings, hotel ads, AMP analytics
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.