Is it better to rank higher in a single position frequently, or to own more of the SERP real estate consistently? The answer may vary.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he presents four questions you should ask to determine whether this strategy could work for you, shares some high-profile success cases, and explores the best ways to go about ranking more than one site at a time.
Ranking Multiple Domains to Own More SERP Real Estate
How to Optimize Pinterest Content for Search
Wondering how to find the right keywords to rank in Pinterest search? Have you considered using Google’s Keyword Planner? Identifying valuable long-tail keyword phrases will help you optimize your profile and pins for search.
#Research Popular Search Terms With Google Keyword Planner
#Optimize Your Pinterest Profile and Boards for Search
In this article, you’ll discover how to use Google’s Keyword Planner to research keywords and boost the visibility of your Pinterest content.
SEO Quickly — Then SEO Correctly
Optimizing correctly can take days, months, even years. This is why optimizing quickly is so important. It gives you a jump out the gate while you do the ongoing, time-consuming work.
Don’t let perfection be the enemy of progress. SEO quickly first, then SEO correctly going forward.
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Negative SEO: How competitors can ruin your rankings, and how to make sure they don’t
- Your Daily SEO Fix: Link Building & Ranking Zero
- 3 Shifts That Will Take Your Story To The Next Level
- A Guide To Creating A Winning Content Marketing Playbook
- A Quick Content Marketing Strategy that Works
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- Acho que vou bater umas bolas.
- 20 Ideas for Facebook Events to Promote Your Small Business
- What Is An Influencer On Social Media?
- You’ll Never Guess What The Most-Shared Story Was On Facebook In February
- Why Facebook Should Be Worried About Other Social Networks
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Google’s ‘unacceptable’ ad placements, influencer marketing & more
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.