Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
When it comes to certain kinds of backlinks, avoiding penalties can be a real gray area. How can you earn the benefits without gaining the scrutiny of Google?
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he will teach you which rules to follow to keep you safe and on the up-and-up, all while improving your link profile.
Backlinks from Client Sites, Sites You Own, Widgets, & Embedded Content: How to Maximize Benefits & Avoid Problems
5 Split Tests for Better LinkedIn Ads
Do you want to improve your LinkedIn ads? Have you thought about running split tests (A/B tests) to see what your audience responds to? Optimizing your LinkedIn Sponsored Content campaigns can help you better reach the people who matter most to your business.
In this article, you’ll discover five split testing tactics for LinkedIn ads.
Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing – What’s Best for 2017?
You’ve heard the terms “inbound” and “outbound” marketing, but do you know the difference between the two? To develop an effective marketing strategy for 2017 and beyond, you should have a solid understanding of both. It boils down to what is best for your business.
What’s the Difference?
Outbound marketing is considered a more “classic form” of marketing. It relies on “in your face” or forced methods of advertising, such as television commercials, printed billboards, and print advertisements. Outbound marketing has been around “forever” and even pre-dates the formation of the United States.
Read full story on searchenginejournal.com
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- How to Optimize a Site Without a Clear Online Conversion
- 92 Ways to Repurpose Old Content
- The Guide to Content Marketing Competitive Intelligence
- The Secret Your Website Traffic Might Be Trying to Tell You
- How to Make Your Content More Visible in Google with “Articles” Snippet
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- 9 Ways to Generate Sales from Your Last Blog Post (Without Being Salesy)
- Why 2017 Must Be the Year of Content Marketing
- 3 Simple Tactics for Using Twitter as a Traction Channel
- 7 Ways to Run Better Social Media Contests in 2017
- What WeChat Teaches About the Future of Social Commerce
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Echos, Google store visits & Facebook censorship
- SearchCap: Bing black friday deals, robots & ad customizers
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
image credit: http://seopressor.com