Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week! For a while now, many marketers and bloggers have been hearing that to rank well on search engines, you need to implement a good content marketing campaign. That’s quite easy to understand actually, but providing unique content and value to your audiences, and being loved by search engines simultaneously, is a whole different aspect. Unique content is straightforward enough (I think), but what exactly is “unique value?” Well, fortunately this week, Rand from Moz.com illustrates the answer. Watch the video and pay attention to all the relevant points of how to provide unique content and value to your readers.
How to Provide Unique Value in Your Content
How to Create The Perfect Social Media Post
Now this is just a great title is it not? Better yet is if you can pump up some real good and top quality social posts that will reel in some referrals and increase your engagement, traffic or whatever else you are looking for. As a marketer, it is understandable to struggle a bit formulating a social media post. To make things easier for you, Neil Patel of quicksprout.com decided to create a cheat sheet you can use when trying to create the perfect social media post. Follow some of the advice in the infographic below and let us know how it goes for you.
Best Practice Guide – Tips and tools to help you get more from Pinterest
We all know that Pinterest is now one of the most popular social networks, running only second to FaceBook. While you can soon make use of Pinterest promoted pins, you may probably first want to use Pinterest organically and take advantage of the SEO potential that exist within the network for your business. To help you do this, there are guides all over the place where you can get information from. However, did you know that there is an official Pinterest Guide to Best Business Practices? Well, if you don´t click here to download the guide (direct link, no registration required) and apply what you learn from here first before anything else.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- 12 Common Reasons Reconsideration Requests Fail
- 5 Key Reasons Why Paid Search Should Be Part of Your Inbound Strategy
- Falling Behind on Content? Catch Up With These Content Repurposing Tips
- Need Content Ideas? Customer Questions FTW!
- How to Improve Title Tag CTR by 20%+
Social/Small Business Bites
- Pew Survey: Facebook U.S. User Growth Flat, But More Engaged Than Ever
- AdWords Scripts For Every Level: Part 4, A Real World Use Case (Free Script Included)
- 7 Reasons Your Social Media Traffic Isn’t Converting
- LinkedIn Reaches One Million Member Posts, Opens Publishing to New Markets
More from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Social Media Usage Report, IE Takes Lead Over Chrome & B2B Display Ad Myths
- SearchCap: Yahoo Search Losing Firefox Users, Everything You Need To Know About Google’s Local Algorithm & More
- Twitter, Content Marketing and Social Media Resources
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend!