When I think Google, I normally say to myself, yeah – just type in a keyword and I’m done. I saw this video of Matt Cutts and I would like to share it with you because simply put, I thought I already knew how to use Google search. After watching this video, I came to a conclusion that I am completely wrong. Watch it and you might just learn a few things or two. Can give you some SEO ideas as well.
What do you think?
- The Power Of Making Enemies, How to Build Backlinks, Reoptimize Underperforming Content, Speedlink 27:2017
- Simple Everyday Steps to Improve Your Business
- What You Need to Know About the Evergreen On-Page SEO Strategy
- Google Gives Insights on Search Intent, Tools to Simplify Twitter Marketing, Successfully Promote Infographics, Speedlink 46:2017
- Setting Smart SEO Goals, Facebook Ads With Business Manager, 12 Alternative Search Engines 2018, Speedlink 22:2018
- New Website SEO Checklist, Amplify Your Pinterest Marketing, Social Media Updates Must Know, Speedlink 16:2017
- WordPress Security Attacks, Google AdSense TOS, Google+ Comments, Speedlink 16:2013
- Generating Traffic Via Paid And Organic Search