When I think Google, I normally say to myself, yeah – just type in a keyword and I’m done. I saw this video of Matt Cutts and I would like to share it with you because simply put, I thought I already knew how to use Google search. After watching this video, I came to a conclusion that I am completely wrong. Watch it and you might just learn a few things or two. Can give you some SEO ideas as well.
What do you think?
- Why It Could Be Time To Bring All Your Outsourcing Back In-House
- Top Rated VPN Services: In Search Of The Most Suitable One?
- Mega Contest Of A Whopping $3.550 In Cash
- Yahoo Directory Ending, Panda Update, Converting Visitors, Speedlink 40:2014
- Speedlink V17/2011, Social Web, Panda, Link Building, eMail Marketing
- Positionly: The SEO Software That Tracks Search Engine Rankings [giveaway]
- Content To Keyword Map, 6 Video Marketing Tips, Daily Habits Of A Successful SEO, Speedlink 33:2016
- DiTesco’s Weekly Echo #2