Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week.
SEO isn’t all meta tags and content. A huge part of the success you’ll see is tied up in the inevitable business negotiations.
In this week’s Whiteboard Friday, Moz.com’s resident expert Britney Muller walks through a bevy of smart tips and considerations that will strengthen your SEO negotiation skills, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a newbie to the practice.
SEO Negotiation: How to Ace the Business Side of SEO
Useful Tools to Analyze Your Twitter Marketing and Content
When was the last time you analyzed your Twitter marketing? Looking for tools that can help you get a grip on your audience and Twitter content?
#1: Assess the Personality of Your Current Twitter Audience With Twitter Analytics and Followerwonk
#2: Determine Tweet CTR and Engagement on Past Tweets With Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, and Smarp
In this article, you’ll learn how to analyze Twitter audience makeup and engagement data to deliver the types of content your audience values most.
read the full article here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- The big picture: what’s next for image and voice search?
- Flying close to the sun: SEO tactics that may get you burned
- E-Commerce SEO Best Practices for 2018 (Guaranteed to Boost Sales)
- How Long Does It Take SEO Traffic To Recover From Blocking Googlebot?
Social Media Marketing; Technology & Small Business Resources
- 12 pieces of conversion optimization advice you should ignore
- Original and Accountable: How to Detect Plagiarism, and Avoid It in Content Marketing
- 13 Interactive Content Examples That Will Engage Your Audience
- How to Create Amazing Photos for Your Emails on Zero Budget
- Video SEO – Advanced Strategies Proven To Grow Your Reach
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
And finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for not publishing Speedlinks 31, 32, 33, and 34. A very important family member of mine has passed away and I just could’nt :(. Hope you all understand.
Anyway that’s it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.