White Hat SEO that is. Earlier this year, in the Web 2.0 Expo, Matt Cutts (from Google) explains what google knows about spam (mispelled words, keyword stuffing, etc). In this video, you will hear from Matt Cutts himself that SEO is not SPAM, that they are done by humans and gives a lot of useful advice on how to avoid spammers. After watching the video, I would like to know what your views are. Please be patient, the video does take a while to load.
If you can not view this video, please watch it at Blip.Tv
- Best Free Content Curation Tools 2012
- Scraper Report, Clarity vs Quality Content, Scoop.it and Google+, Speedlink 9:2014
- New Link Explorer, Retarget People On Curated Content, Phrase-free AdWords Campaigns, Speedlink 19:2018
- Can You ‘Make’ Your Content Go Viral?
- Paid Ads Influence Organic Results, Optimize Retargeting Ad Campaigns, Content GAP Analysis, Speedlink 47:2017
- Best Free WordPress eCommerce Plugins
- Unnatural Links Tool, FaceBook Attacked, Apple iWatch, Speedlink 07:2013
- 7 Tips to Craft an Inspiring Blog Call to Action