White Hat SEO that is. Earlier this year, in the Web 2.0 Expo, Matt Cutts (from Google) explains what google knows about spam (mispelled words, keyword stuffing, etc). In this video, you will hear from Matt Cutts himself that SEO is not SPAM, that they are done by humans and gives a lot of useful advice on how to avoid spammers. After watching the video, I would like to know what your views are. Please be patient, the video does take a while to load.
If you can not view this video, please watch it at Blip.Tv
- A Blogging Community That Pays Off: Blog Engage
- The Growing Influence and New Features of Google+, Plus Cheat Sheet
- George Takei On Google+, FaceBook Plugin, MS Surface, Speedlink 25:2012
- My “Secret Habit” for Building My Online Business – Even When I Work 9-5!
- Speedlink V40/2011, SEO, Social Web, Blogging, Bing And Microsoft
- How To Migrate From Blogger To WordPress: Part 3/3
- How to Take Advantage of Your Trade Show Experience
- Get Backlinks Proactively, SEO Strategy Audit, Social Traffic Referrals, Speedlink 5:2015