Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great and productive week. One of the most noteworthy news this week I believe is that of the Google+ +Post ads. In case you are wondering what that is, the short version is as follows…
…an ingenious advertising platform that allows Google+ brands pages to pay to push their G+ content posts into Google’s Display Advertising spaces on millions of websites…
What’s unique about that? Here´s what +Mark Traphagen says..
What do you think? Very similar to that of FaceBook´s promoted posts? Have you used it yet?
And since we are talking abut ads, Matt Cutts decided to answer an interesting question this week on Google webmaster help, and see if you can guess what “myth” he starts immediately to debunk? Ads of course, what else.
And finally, some of the biggest lies on the internet. Do you agree/disagree? Do you know of anything else you feel should be added here?
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Google Slaps Another Guest Blog Network: PostJoint
- 6 Changes We Always Thought Google Would Make to SEO that They Haven’t Yet – Whiteboard Friday
- Hidden Gems on YouTube – Have You Discovered Them?
- The Best Branded Content of 2014 So Far
Social/Small Business Bites
- Google+ +Post Ads works for personal profiles too
- The Biggest Problem With LinkedIn Publishing
- What Is a “Good Link Profile” and How Do You Get One?
- How to Create a Winner Description for Your AdWords Text Ads
More from around the web…
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend! For those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!