Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. This week, I stumbled upon a site called “Gentlemint“, supposedly, as many having been saying, that it is a “male” version of Pinterest. Right now, I can’t say much about it as I have not yet had the pleasure of being invited (yep, it is also by invite only). If any of you is already using it, I would love to hear your opinion about the site. On my side, I will certainly be keeping a close on how things develop over there .
On a side note, and if you are a Google AdSense publisher, you should know that Google has finally created a whole new Ad Traffic Quality Resource Center, where you can get informed about how to avoid being banned from their program as well as having a better understanding of invalid clicks and click frauds, among other things.
Finally, instead of the usual Matt Cutts video, I am making way for Duane Forrester, Matt’s counterpart from Bing, which exemplifies in a very simple way, how to become an authority, by building quality content (sites) and sharing it properly. Its short, so I recommend you watching it. This is not for Bing only.
As usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- 8 Brands That Benefit From Guest Blogging socialmediaexaminer.com
- Blogging Is Dead – Long Live The Blog! heidicohen.com
- Why Fake Traffic Sucks and How it Hurts Your Business Blog famousbloggers.net
- What Is The Best Day And Time To Publish And Promote Your Blog Posts? managewp.com
- The “New” SEO Secret Weapon copyblogger.com
- 12 critical elements of a homepage – (infographic) holykaw.alltop.com
- Keep Your Money, Honey? (Internet Marketing Tools 2011 Recap)trafficgenerationcafe.com
- 2535 Words on How to Turn sCRAPed Content into Link Building myseocommunity.com
- Three Pages On Your Blog You Never Dreamed of Optimizing basicblogtips.com
Social Web/Other Stuff
- 50 Pinterest Resources for Small Business Owners, Bloggers and Job theworkathomewoman.com
- Why Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Can Fail Right from The Startsocialmediatoday.com
- Lady Gaga launches social site, ‘Little Monsters’ (how about that?) edition.cnn.com