Hello everyone! Another week has gone by and I hope you all had a great weekend. This post is part of a weekly series where I feature just about anything that I enjoyed reading and/or found interesting during the past week. As usual, in no particular order:
- Quick Tip: How to Turn Off Auto ReTweets in Hootsuite: If you are an avid user of Hootsuite. You should that their new version simply rocks. Now, how do you turn off those annoying auto retweets anyway? Read on.
- Mapping Anchor Text To Landing Pages: The traits of how to better make use of anchor texts. You know what they are, right?
- Tweet Branding, Scheduling and Reply Campaigns with MarketMe Tweet V2: Imagine if you’re a business promoter, and you will want to do whatever it takes to get your brand out there. The question is how? Here’s a good place to start.
- 11 Mistakes to Avoid While Building Your Online Business: Avoid making these mistakes and you are on your way to success. Which of them are you “guilty” of?
- How To Bulk Unfollow On Twitter in Minutes: After all there is a turn around. You do know that Twitter no longer allows for “bulk” unfollowing? Here is how you can purge your Twitter account if you will ever need it.
- 12 Traits of Highly Successful Bloggers: A must read. Nothing more to say. Just do it
- 5 Reasons Why People Don’t Prefer Guest Blogging: It exists and they are out there. Still not sure why people prefer not to use this avenue.
- What exercising can teach you about blogging: Interesting analogy and it does give you something to think about.
- All In A Day’s Work: Want something to blog about and have lots of fun during the process? This one will give you some ideas.
- Ebooks – Creating, Uploading And Sharing: I like to do things the simple way (who doesn’t). This just got a permanent spot in my “tutorial” folder.
- Google Analyticator: Reminded me of the “Sherminator”, lol. For stat lovers, this WordPress Plugin is worth checking out.
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & Best YouTube Campaign Ever: Kristi’s own weekly roundup with a huge list of many must read articles. More stuff for you to read
There you have it. Enjoy and have a great week ahead.