Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week! This week Rand of Moz.com talks about one thing that would be of great interest to a lot of fantastic websites (and products, services, ideas, etc.) that are out there. Perhaps your website is in something of a pickle: The keywords that you would normally think to target get next to no search volume. It is so bad that it may look like a lost cause. Well, don’t give up just yet. In the video below, Rand explains why that’s not the case, and talks about the one extra step that’ll help those organizations create the demand they want.
Creating Demand for Products, Services, and Ideas that Have Little to No Existing Search Volume
10 Lesser-Known Marketing Tools For Small Business Worth Checking Out
Thanks to the digital technology, there are more options than ever when it comes to the kinds of tools that can be used to grow a business. To help you leverage these advancements, here’s a great list of lesser-known business growth tools you may not have heard of before, as compiled by Aaron on ahrefs.com’s blog.
Below are the partial list of tools. Click here for the full list and details.
- and more…
Pinterest Buyable Pins start rolling out
Earlier this month, Pinterest has announced Buyable Pins — a simple and secure way to sell your products on Pinterest. Recently, they announced that they have started to roll them out to U.S. Pinners on iPhone and iPad. Do you want to know what Buyable Pins are? Here’s a quick look at how it works and how your business can get involved.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- 13 Important Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Before Blogging
- The Ultimate Guide To Bing Webmaster Tools
- Content Marketing Guide From the Best Content Director Awardee: Nic McCarthy
- Keywords Are NOT Dead: Methods Used To Research Them Are
- What’s the Difference Between Content Creation and Content Curation?
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- YouTube Community Development: How to Build a Following With YouTube
- Interstitials May Start Hurting Your Search Rankings
- The 4 Biggest Pinterest Marketing Mistakes We Made (And How You Can Learn From Them)
- 8 Instagram Hacks That Will Drive Sales From Millennials
- How to Improve Your Facebook Page’s Organic Reach
More from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Facebook’s New Logo, Twitter Audience Insights & Yahoo’s New Smart Stream
- SearchCap: SEO Jobs & Bing Webmaster Tools
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend!