What You Already Know?
When it comes to credibility and reliability, I believe that many of you will agree that Google’s AdSense Program requires no further endorsements nor introduction. In the event that you require some additional information, aside from the multiple resources you can find online about Google’s Program, you can also find here, plenty of useful information about AdSense.
Once upon a time, there were many bloggers who used to show off their thousands of dollar earnings with AdSense. Nowadays, such high earnings are virtually impossible, because almost everyone is doing it, and as the chances of someone landing on your websites and clicking on those ads gets slimmer, the closer you will be in achieving nothing but sheer frustration. So, you may ask. Is AdSense still a viable source of income? The answer is yes and I encourage you to read on.
What you do not (probably) know?
You probably asked yourself if there were any AdSense Secrets. Well there could be, but I have to admit that I am not aware of them. One thing I do know is that to make a decent amount of money with AdSense, you need a website that generates a high volume of visitors per month (about 30K). In addition to your traffic, if your chosen niche is one of those that are highly competitive, then your chances of generating high paying keywords is also a possibility. Now, If you are just starting your journey or your website generates very little amount of traffic, it is likely that you will earn only a few cents per day.
What should you do?
I will provide you with two possible solutions to maximize your earnings with AdSense. The first is the most obvious one and that is to promote your website like crazy, provide value for your readers, do plenty of SEO work, socialize and expect to increase your traffic and rank well on search engines.
The other possible solution is to spread as much AdSense ads as you can. Before I explain to you this method in more detail, take a small website that generates about 20 – 50 unique visitors per day, as an example. This website can generate somewhere between 0,25 cents to 0,75 cents a day. If you can average 0,50 cents a day, then you should have a whopping 15$ a month. Well, that is not much, is it? OK. Now imagine you have 10 websites. That should now be 150$ per month (not bad). How about if you have 20 websites? That’s 300$! I think by now, you are catching on.
The next obvious question is how will you manage so many websites? Quick answer, who said that making money online was easy? Actually, all but your main flagship should require very little attention from your part. Very little does not mean nothing, and should you decide to take this route, here are some suggestions on how to explore this avenue.
- Choose different topics or niches – Music, Books, Travel, Technology, Parenting, Gadgets, etc
- Build various websites/blogs on free platforms that allows you to run AdSense
- Publish one two articles every 15 days – No idea for articles? Search some for free on “Free Article Directory Search Engine” and remember to follow their republishing guidelines.
- Add Adsense for Search on each website/blog
- Ensure proper placements for your AdSense Ads – How To Display AdSense Ads On Your Website
- Include an authority website’s feed of your chosen topic, example: CNN’s feed for Technology (this will be some sort of an automatic content generator)
- Submit them all to as much search engines and social bookmarking sites as possible. Get them all indexed at the very least.
- Promote them once in a while (Twitter, Forums, Directories, etc..)
- If you have unused domains and do not know what to do with them, use AdSense For Domains
- Create channels for each Ad placement and analyze their performance to see which ones are working best.
- Make sure you adhere to Google’s AdSense TOS
That’s about it. Have any of you tried this method before? Do you know of any other ways to maximize earnings with AdSense? Now is a good time to share it with us:)