Many of you maybe wondering why I still haven’t posted enough of make money online opportunities on my blog. That is a good question and the answer is simple. I have made it a point to try and recommend only money making opportunities that I can rely on and that are legitimate. There are so many out there that sometimes it is difficult to judge which one is which. Anyway, and for the record, I have finally completed the AdSense Cycle and would like to share it with you.
So what is the cycle? A cycle is when a whole process has been completed. In AdSense case, it goes like this.
- I have applied for the program
- I got approved
- I chose some ad formats and pasted it on my blog
- Kind and wonderful visitors (like yourself) visited my blog
- You decided that there was an interesting ad worth looking at, and so you clicked on it
- That click made me some money (thank you very much)
- I waited until I met the minimum payout (which you all know is 100$)
- Minimum payout reached, went to see the payment history at my AdSense account
- Transfer received. Money in my bank account (on schedule)
- Cycle is complete…
For those who are skeptic about this program, I can tell you now that Google is clockwork on everything they claim. It is obviously not the get rich scheme, but the idea is to have several streams of income. Therefore and without doubt, AdSense is definitely rated at 4.9/5.
How about you? Have you completed your AdSense Cycle yet?