Home > SEO > 7 Little Known SEO Tips To Help Boost Your eCommerce Site

7 Little Known SEO Tips To Help Boost Your eCommerce Site

seo ecommerce

If you have an eCommerce site, you should that this time of the year is the best time to boost your sales by taking advantage of Black Friday, Cyber Monday and of course the forthcoming holidays. Obviously, optimizing your eCommerce site for SEO should have started a while back and continue to apply the best SEO practices. Nonetheless, there are still some few things that you may not be doing in order to improve your sites visibility for search engines. Before anything else though, just make sure that you have a good design, mobile friendly site and a good hosting provider. There is no point of getting organic traffic, only for people to visit your site and go away faster than they got in.

As I mentioned earlier, there are some eCommerce optimization tips that many do not probably know about. Example is using the proper schema markup for your products, among other things. The infographic below, courtesy of promodo.com, provides some insights on what you should you be doing, in addition to those SEO and online marketing techniques that you are probably familiar with already.

From: Promodo.com

1 Hyptia November 29, 2013 at 8:04 am

There are number of things has been changed in seo field because now Google is going more smart day by day in term of search. So these are the some tips which would be do something extraordinary things.

2 Tony Nguyen November 29, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Hi, DiTesco!
I love this post. This is actually informative and useful for me. I do also work on online business now. But my experience is not much. I do follow you recently. I have to admit that you do well. After reading your article, I think I have some ideas for my business. Thanks for sharing. Great job!

Gilbert Samuel

December 1, 2013 at 2:34 pm

renewing an old and dead post works great and the use of meta description must not be underestimated, though google algo keeps changing it all but the fact is that SEO is still alive, to my surprise most folks have forgotten SEO akready.

Gilbert Samuel

December 1, 2013 at 2:35 pm

renewing an old and dead post works great and the use of meta description must not be underestimated, though google algo keeps changing it all but the fact is that SEO is still alive, to my surprise most folks have forgotten SEO already.

5 Kumar Gauraw December 2, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Hi DiTesco,

Loved the infographic and especially the idea of redirecting the expired pages. Very creative and useful idea. Thank you for sharing.

I did not think about new arrival section though and still don’t know if a blog needs to do that. Isn’t it true that our new arrivals (posts) are always on the top of our blog pages usually? Isn’t that sufficient? Please help clarify this.

Thank you!

-Kumar

Isha Jain

December 4, 2013 at 9:34 am

Hi DiTesco,
Lovely information on SEO. I am lack of information regarding SEO. I hope it will help me a little bit. ๐Ÿ™‚

SEOPixels

December 5, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Good article for reference. Might be useful for freshers who want to learn about SEO tactics. Great work!. Keep it up.

Jack

December 6, 2013 at 9:39 am

Hi DiTesco, I love the way you explain difficult topics like this with the help of simple pictures. I mean we all come across hundreds of tips each day which claim to help us with our blogs but how many of them are understood by ll. The language often is difficult for all to grasp. I must say you took a wise step.

Akash Agarwal

December 10, 2013 at 9:57 am

SEO that Search Engine Optimization is the method of increasing the amount of quality and the amount of traffic. Here you provided some seo tips which are very useful.

Itender Rawat

December 14, 2013 at 9:24 am

Sometimes I get confused with SEO for my different niche sites. This post really helped me out. Thanks iBlogZone ๐Ÿ™‚

Shiv Saroya

December 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm

great article you post you tell about eCommerce site its good because some people doesnโ€™t know about difference of portfolio and eCommerce site Seo