Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. First thing first. If you are reading this, then this means that we have all “survived” the 13th “Baktun” cycle ending 21/12/12. Just glad, the world as we know it, is here to stay and moving on.
Anyway, to all of you, all I want right now is for you to have a…
Keeping this intro short this time, and in case you are wondering why 50/51, it is because I messed up somewhere on my count, lol.
Below is a video from Matt Cutts that I believe to be very true, and hopefully could help you shape up your strategy, tactics, whatever, for 2013.
What has been the biggest surprise of 2012 for you and your spam team?
As usual, in no particular order:
- Google and Bing Search Hacks to Brainstorm Content Ideas (Cheatsheet)
- How much does one pound of keywords cost?
- The Best and Worst Times to Send an Email (Infographic)
- Bloggers Unite! A 10-Point Guide for Blogger Collaboration
Content Marketing/Small Business Bites
- Building a Business Plan – New SBA Online Tool Can Help You Get Started
- 10 Content Marketing Tips You Can Employ Now
- 8 Copy Editing Tricks to Make You Look Professional – Whiteboard Friday
- How Content Length Affects Rankings and Conversions
Social Web/Other Roundups and Cool Stuff
- How to Generate Social Traffic Using StumbleUpon
- 3 Steps to Leverage Mobile Marketing through Facebook
- Google+ Communities: What Marketers Need to Know
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend and once again HAPPY HOLIDAYS!