Home > SpeedLink Weekly > Happy Holidays, SPAM Team Biggest Surprise, Speedlink 50/51:2012

Happy Holidays, SPAM Team Biggest Surprise, Speedlink 50/51:2012

by DiTesco on December 22, 2012

ditesco speedlink

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. First thing first. If you are reading this, then this means that we have all “survived” the 13th “Baktun” cycle ending 21/12/12. Just glad, the world as we know it, is here to stay and moving on.

Anyway, to all of you, all I want right now is for you to have a…

xMas holidays

Keeping this intro short this time, and in case you are wondering why 50/51, it is because I messed up somewhere on my count, lol.

Below is a video from Matt Cutts that I believe to be very true, and hopefully could help you shape up your strategy, tactics, whatever, for 2013.

What has been the biggest surprise of 2012 for you and your spam team?

SEO/Inbound Marketing

Content Marketing/Small Business Bites

Social Web/Other Roundups and Cool Stuff

That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend and once again HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

77 Flares Google+ 1 Twitter 72 Facebook 4 StumbleUpon 0 77 Flares ×

1 Mitch Mitchell December 23, 2012 at 7:27 am

I never remember to check out the Matt Cutts videos so I’m glad you’re keeping up with it all. I also can’t believe the types of things people continue to do to try to game the system; when will they learn?

2 DiTesco December 23, 2012 at 10:28 am

Hi Mitch. I hear you and this is why I think this video from Matt was worth putting up here. Sadly though, I think it is going to continue, as in some cases it is just human nature, try to get things done fast, on autopilot, etc… Oh well. Thanks for stopping by

3 Deni Saputra December 24, 2012 at 4:09 am

Happy holiday everyone!
The biggest thing in 2012 has passed, what do you think the biggest thing in the next year? (I guess, no one can guess it) :D

4 Shashwat Pradhan December 24, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Spam is just the negative side of technology. Great video by Matt Cutts! :)

5 Technology Blog December 24, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Congrats you too team iblogzone and merry Christmas and a very very Happy New Year. See you in 2013 with great new content. :)

6 babanature December 25, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Merry Christmas to you all and i hope you all are having a good time. by the way, i love the video it was very interesting to watch.

7 sunil December 25, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Spam is very bad thing for technology.Every one should stop it.By the way happy holidays to all of my friends and admin too.And wish them Happy New Year in advance.Also great video by Matt Cutts

8 Isabel Tammy January 8, 2013 at 6:00 am

Hopefully in 2013 people will stop believing the spammers and turn on the skeptic button. Geez people, when are you going to learn? Great Matt Cutts video, thank you for sharing with us, DiTesco!

9 Janette Wiggins January 8, 2013 at 8:16 am

People will never learn. Matt Cutts is right on the money with this video. Thank you for posting this, it’s wonderful!