Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Buzz during this week has been focused on FaceBook’s Massive $5 Billion IPO filling and the potential instant “millionaires” this IPO will provide. It is said that as many as 1/3 of current FaceBook employees will become millionaires as soon as FaceBook goes public. Mixed feelings from different market analyst raises concern about “key” employees deciding not to retire sooner than expected :). What do you think?
On Google’s side, yet another tweak on their algorithm was made public about “fresh” content being “fresher”. As it so seems, fresh content has been tweaked to reflect results heavier from “quality” sites, that it was. Makes sense as “fresh” does not really relate to “quality”. There you go, “fresh” and “quality” content are now king and queen, or the other way around?
Lastly, I will have to again remind you about Pinterest. If images are worth a thousand words, then Pinterest is on to millions. It has been growing like crazy and it you are not yet there, you should. No invite? Let me know and I’ll send you one 🙂
As usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- Drive-by Guest Bloggers: The Dangers of Spun and PLR Content blogengage.com
- Develop Irresistible Content with this 4-Point Formula problogger.net
- Why Paypal Freezes Or Limits Accounts And How To Prevent This mywifequitherjob.com
- Experts Rule: 15 Ways To Establish Authority in Your Field forbes.com
- The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Pinterest for Marketing blog.hubspot.com
- Is Your Site Mobile Friendly? Google Can Tell You smallbiztrends.com
- Google Analytics Tutorial: 8 Valuable Tips To Hustle With Data! kaushik.net
- To SEO or not to SEO? Who are you kiddin’ live-your-love.com
Social Web/Other Stuff
- How to Create a Business Community in Social Networks basicblogtips.com
- 15 Twitter Tools to Boost Your Online Presence and Productivity wchingya.com
- 9 Ways to Integrate Email and Social Media Marketing socialmediaexaminer.com
Introduction To Rich Snippets
Using rich snippets can really help to improve your rankings. It is a bit technical but Hesham has made this simple with the Author hReview plugin. You can use it for any theme. Simply Awesome :).
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
[note]This article created with the assistance of CurationSoft, a recommended Content Curation Tool. Get it free![/note]