Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week and for those who celebrated, a wonderful thanksgiving. This weeks trending topic was undoubtedly Black Friday deals. Black Friday is one of those days that should not be missed, as massive discounts are made available by nearly everything you can think of. I almost like to call it as “bloggers” or “marketers” delight day 🙂 Anyway, I did make some investment myself on some products and services that I would not have probably done otherwise. How about you? Did you go crazy? There’s still some time left for a lot of things as most promotions expire only on Cyber Monday (28/11), which is also another one of those days.
Anyway, this weeks SpeedLink has a sneak preview of the future “format” I am thinking of using for the weekly roundups. It all depends on you to help me decide. See preview below and tell me which format you like best.
On a side note, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you for a favor. I am participating in Hesham’s Online Marketing Contest and I would appreciate it very much if you can head over there and leave your thoughts, to support my entry. Anything counts, comments, likes, +1s, the whole shebang 🙂 Thanks!
As usual, in no particular order.
- Using Emails to Build Links – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Now Indexing Facebook, Disqus & Intense Debate Commenting Systems
- The Dynamic Duo of Business Blog Marketing: Optimize & Socialize
- Yoast WordPress SEO – is it all that and a bag of chips?
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- How to Add Google AdSense to Your Tumblr Blog
- 5 Steps to Creating A Brilliant Blog Name
- Understanding The Amount of Content You Need For Your Blog
- 5 Simple Ways to Open Your Blog Post With a Bang
- Tips on Working From Home Effectively
- How to Make Money Online Through Blogging and Writing
Social Web/Other Stuff
- The 4 Different Ways To Retweet Someone, Which One Is Best For You?
- 5 Features Of Market Me Suite That Make Them Better Than Competition
- Twitter for Business: How to Geo Target Twitter for Small Business Local Social Media
- Facebook Landing Tab: A Complete Guide
- Headway 3.0 Review : The Easiest Way to Customize a WordPress
Preview Of SpeedLink 2012 (created with CurationSoft)
10 Tips for Blogging Productivity (when you have other things to do …
website-in-a-weekend.net11/24/11 – I have a load of things to get done today. None of these tasks are billable, it’s a pure overhead day. But they are all necessary to keep the machine running,
Turning Twitter Trends Into Appealing Poetry | Blog Engage
www.blogengage.com11/26/11 – Poetry is one of the oldest forms of self expression in the world. It has as many facets as there are people who read and write poetry. One of those people is a lady known only as The Persian Poetess. And when you enter this …
What are the best practices for PDF optimization?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.