Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great and productive weekend. This week, as you may already know, the “world” lost one of the greatest names in history. A visionary, a creative genius and a great human being, Steve Jobs has in one way or another affected our lives. He certainly deserves all the wonderful reactions that was brought upon to him this week, and I am sure that he is now in a better place, RIP Steve. You will be remembered..
On a side note, Google has been busy again this week. Another Panda wave was unleashed, Google search data from webmaster tools is now integrated into analytics, and a small change in its PageRank URL lookup, caused a momentary panic and related services to fail.
Anyway, as usual, in no particular order:
- Misadventures in VC Funding: The $24 Million Moz Almost Raised
- Why Bloggers Should Care About Affiliate Marketing
- The 10 Most Expensive Blogs Ever Sold
- 50+ Awesome Posts on Conversions
- Conventional Blogging Tips That Still Work!
- The Best Headline Writing & Title Optimization Tips of All Time
- Google Panda Update: New Winners and Losers
- How to Promote Your Blog on a $100 Budget
- Maximizing the Benefits of Online Video Through SEO
- 8 Best Places For Building Authoritative One-Way Links
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Build Your Social Networking Influence With a Simple Plan of Action
- 6 Unofficial Ways to Increase Your Klout Score
- 23 Of Our Favourite WordPress Plugins
- 9 Resources That Make You a Better Marketer on Twitter
- Facebook Is Getting Too Damn Complicated [OPINION]
Changing your website’s domain name
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great and productive week ahead.