Home > Social Media > Best Google Plus Guides And Tutorials

Best Google Plus Guides And Tutorials

by DiTesco on August 4, 2011

google plus project guides

Being an early adopter of Google+, I pretty much learned how to use certain features by simply “clicking” all over the place and see what happens, lol. As new features are being added nearly everyday, it is very easy to loose track of them, and although, you may think that you already have a good grasp of all of Google Plus’s features, you might want to think again :).

From circles, to sparks, to hangouts, to photos, to plugins, there are already countless guides and tutorials on how to best use Google Plus network. Things you can do in your stream, cool and creative ways to feature photos, slides, videos, and just about anything else, can make you wonder if you do really know enough about G+.

That said and to make things a bit easier for you, here are some cool guides and tutorials that I have come across since Google Plus’s inception. Take your time and read as much as you can. You don’t have to digest this all in one time. Bookmark this page and come as often as you can, as I will be updating this post regularly.

In no particular order…

best google plus guides tutorials

The Best Google Plus Guides, Tutorials, And More

That’s it! I am sure I missed some out, so if you know of any other guide or tutorial out there, that covers cool stuff you can do with Google Plus, please let me know. If you are interested, Kimberly Castleberry’s Google+ 101 Guide (aff link) is also something you should consider looking at.

How do you like Google+ so far? Love it, hate it?

BTW, adding me to your circles is as easy as clicking this link +DiTesco. Hope you do and see you there.. Let’s “hangout”.
189 Flares Google+ 30 Twitter 33 Facebook 32 StumbleUpon 94 189 Flares ×

1 TrafficColeman August 4, 2011 at 6:44 pm

There is so much Google Plus content out there that my head starts to hurt bro. But I do see good things with thing new network and I hope it works out for us and don’t turn into another MySpace.

“Black Seo Guy “Signing Off”

2 Online Opportunities August 5, 2011 at 5:22 pm

I feel the same, everyone is talking about Google Plus but in my view Google Plus is nothing more than another social media network with google trying to take a piece of the growing pie of social media

3 DiTesco August 5, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Hi Antonio. You are so right and this is one of the reasons that I figured it was better to showcase good stuff that already exist out there, rather than repeating them here :) Anyway, I too hope that it works for us. We’ll see how this goes.

4 Priya August 5, 2011 at 6:33 am

It’s huge collection only for Google+ tutorial. I’m sure after reading them I’ll be expert. ;)

5 DiTesco August 5, 2011 at 9:50 pm

I’m sure you will :)

6 Ray August 5, 2011 at 7:25 am

Nice impressive list of how to resources. When I get around to playing with Google Plus I might need to recheck these. I need to sit down and force myself into spending some quality time with it. I just haven’t been able to do so yet, procrastinating I guess.

7 DiTesco August 5, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Hi Ray.. Yeah, procrastinating maybe the reason, but then again, I am sure that when you really feel the need, you will get on it, lol. Actually, I don’t blame you.. there is just so much to do, that we should be focusing on efforts that are most important. thanks for stopping by

8 Steven August 5, 2011 at 8:27 am

Well I have yet to have the chance to play with Google Plus as I have not been invited in but these guides will help when they finally do open up to the public.

9 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Hi Steven. Sorry for the late response. If you still don’t have a G+ invite, shoot me an email and I will send you one :)

10 web hosting forums August 5, 2011 at 9:37 am

Oh .. this is a hell lot more about G+.

Well I guess they them self might not be expecting such a huge volume of people towards g+ but due to this war many people have joined and they are growing very fast already.

real images still have to be displayed a little more later.

Regards

11 Money Elin August 5, 2011 at 6:16 pm

I don’t see why people compare Google + to Facebook. G+ seems a lot more like a business platform for people who want to do networking online for profit. So far I have two friends and I’m waiting for it to become bigger (I’m in Sweden) here before I start to actively look for more.

12 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Hi. Actually you are right. G+ is still in a very early stage to evaluate, let alone compare with other networks

13 RonLeyba August 6, 2011 at 4:50 am

My friends got hooked at this G+ project or community. I don’t know why but according to them, it’s much nicer than Facebook. I think, it is because, some of the applications there suits them well.

14 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Hi Ron. One of the things why I think that many people like it is because first its novelty, then the interface is clean and very easy to use… If this will continue this way remains to be seen, but I think that G+ will already have a place of its own, regardless whether it is up to beat other networks or not

15 Kimi August 6, 2011 at 5:13 am

Hi Di Tesco!

Love the tutorial from Kim to automatically send stuff from Google+ to Twitter.

Will check the whole list thanks!

16 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Hi Kimi.. yeah me too :) and BTW, it works well

17 Extreme John August 6, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Google plus still has a long way to go but since its first launch, it has spread like wildfire and that’s what makes it even more interesting.

18 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Hi John. I hear you.. G+ has indeed spread like wildfire and as it so seems will continue that way as they slowly add more features to it. For now I am enjoying using it and already have been getting some benefits, which for some reason never did on FB. Got new connections, more interaction, and yes, some added traffic too.

Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the late response :)

19 Jane | Find All Answers August 8, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Thanks for putting up my link in the collection. It is always handy to have a collection of resources/tutorials for Google plus, since many are still learning !

20 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 2:06 pm

So sorry for the delay in my reply Jane. You know, I have been busy ;-)

And thanks for creating such a good guide too.. it certainly deserved to be here amongst the best.

21 Jane | Find All Answers August 10, 2011 at 2:09 pm

I know what kept you busy ;)

22 Ana | high search engine ranking August 9, 2011 at 3:26 am

All you ever need to learn about Google Plus – right here. Thanks for the link love, Francisco.

Ana

23 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 12:08 am

Welcome. My pleasure :)

24 GPlus Goodies August 9, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Hey DiTesco thanks for sharing this fantastic list, lot of very useful resources there. I would be honored if you listed one of my articles one day!

25 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Hi. Just saw one of your articles (that one with the CL link). It is great.. maybe it will be featured soon (hint: Speedlink) ;-)

Thanks for stopping by

26 WordPress Hosting August 10, 2011 at 2:12 am

Thanks for sharing this. I hope after reading the list of tutorials you recommended, hopefully I can be an expert in G+

27 DiTesco August 10, 2011 at 2:09 pm

LOL, I hope you do, and perhaps you guys can do something “cool” with G+ as part of your services :)

28 Hesham August 11, 2011 at 10:31 pm

Really nice stuff, I’ve read some of these, but many found many useful G+ toturilas!

I just knew about Google Plus Games today! It’s going to be fun, Google VS Facebook comptetion is getting really hot!

29 Rob Benwell August 12, 2011 at 8:23 am

hello DiTesco ,
Very good , nice piece of information about google plus . Thank you for sharing. Your blog is very interesting and read worthy. That’s the reason the readers are increasing incredibly. Keep it up

30 Olawale Daniel@Technology Blog August 13, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Hi friend, I love this tips. Hope I can refer to it on my blog…Kindly reply me…

31 DiTesco August 14, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Hi. You can refer to this post anytime you want Olawale :). All the best and thanks for stopping by

32 eTips August 13, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Its a huge collection. i think i need to revisit many time to read or scan all the articles in the post. But i always love to read list posts :-)

33 Satrap August 25, 2011 at 8:55 pm

That is one big list Francisco!

What I actually like about Google+ is that is very user friendly and easy to use. It doeskin have the complicated setting facebook has (or once had) and I think that will help it grow faster and faster.

34 Free Online Tips September 7, 2011 at 12:23 pm

I’m gonna become a Google+ consultant after I go through this list. Thanks for compiling this, really helps!

35 brian speer October 4, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Thank you for this, the whole google+ thing has been sitting on my backburner, I almost have to say I getting annoyed with all the different social avenues we have to navigate.