Hi everyone! Another week has gone by, and as it so seems, Google’s first attempt to enter the gadget arena has been marked by the announcement of their ChromeBook which is set to “challenge” Apple’s iPad. Well that remains to be seen…
Another noteworthy news, again from Mr. G, relates to the official launch of Voice Search, Instant Pages, etc., as part of their “knocking down the barriers” pitch. Clearly, the mobile arena has gotten a lot of attention and will continue that way, as it is rumored that FaceBook for iPad is also underway. One thing that I am curious about, how “mobile” are you? I mean, how much time do you actually spend (exclude voice calls) using your mobile for say, browsing the net, Tweeting, etc.?
Anyway, in no particular order:
- The 9 Types of Blog Commenters – Have You Met Them?
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Successful Blogger from Reality Steve
- When is it Time to Outsource Blog Management Tasks?
- 7 Creative Content Writing Ideas to Bring Your Old Content Back to Life
- A Personal Story On Dealing With Fears & Doubts
- 5 Ways to Utilize Audio to Increase Visibility
- How I Boosted Blog Page Load Speed In 5 Minutes With CloudFlare
- 3 Linkbuilding Tips to Help Move a Stubborn Niche Site onto Page 1
- How to Analyze the Top 10 Google Competition for Your Keyword
- 5 Ways to Double Your Income Without Doubling Your Traffic
- Are Social Media “Experts” Worthless?
- Take a Twitter Audit
- 14 different advices from 14 awesome bloggers
- How to Be a Social Media Research Ninja for your Blog
WordPress Junkies Top Of The Week
- 150 Most Wanted WordPress Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- Track Your WordPress Site’s Social Performance with the Social Media Metrics Plugin
- 4 Ways to Defy the Average WordPress Theme
Why do Amazon.com pages tend to rank well for product queries?
That’s it!. Enjoy and have a great week ahead.